News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

oh shit. ECH wins all the kitchens.

Started by East Coast Hustle, January 24, 2008, 11:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Sepia

Lacking in dictionary:

Rind

How much is in a stick of butter

Other than that, this sounds fucking good and I might have to make this weekend.
Everyone will always be too late

Jasper

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Sepia on January 31, 2008, 12:21:25 AM
Lacking in dictionary:

Rind

How much is in a stick of butter

Other than that, this sounds fucking good and I might have to make this weekend.

huh?
rind= the crap on the outside of the orange before you hit the pith.
stick of butter= comes packaged that way and i used the whole damned thing cause that's what any (i mean any) recipe calls for even if it doesn't. i'm southern, so fuck it.
i recommend making it cause i don't even like fish and i liked it.
i force myself to eat it cause it's healthy, i've been drinking and i need the omega 3's.

yeah.

Jasper

As Cthulhu's Squidling so edifyingly pontificated, the rind (pronounced "rhynde") is the outer layer of a citrus fruit, also known as the "zest".  It is commonly procured with a fine grater or improvised scraping tool, such as a fork.  It is used in a wide variety of culinary operations to endow a certain orange acidic dimension to the taste of the dish.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Sepia

LMNO

CS, please note that Sepia is not Amurrican.

Darth Cupcake

But has Breakfast at Tiffany's avatar, and is thus forgiven that sin of not being One Of Us. :p
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Sepia

I'm a big fan of the american dream though.

:)

AFK

Can you get White Picket fences in Norway?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Sepia

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on January 31, 2008, 04:09:46 PM
Can you get White Picket fences in Norway?

Yeah, but we have no gated communities here yet. We have enclaves of sorts.

Also, white picket fences aren't usually seen as status in norway as almost all of the villages at the sea have a few forests worth of them.

AFK

I think it's passe now anyway.  I think now it's all about rock retaining walls in Amurrica. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.