News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

Colbertgasm

Started by Cramulus, January 29, 2008, 03:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Cramulus

video clip forthcoming

GUYS
we win
SO GODDAMN HARD

Cain

We need follow up letters now, too.

We need to bring Colbert further into the fold, and increase his education in the Illuminati's ways.

How about some sort of Lovecraftian reference next?

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

My thoughts exactly Cain!

If we keep mailing him with strange 'projects' and 'secrets' we could keep this going for some time ;-)

Cain

Another idea was to get mentions of butthash.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Now, its not the 5th, so 23Skidoo could have been a coincidence... but with so many coincidences either we're spotting quarters or he's in.

Let's see what happens on the fifth, if he makes it more clear that he's in, I'm gonna start sending regular communiques to the Third Outer Head informing him of *insert stuff like Butthash (a secret tool being used by the enemies of the Illuminati)*

Yes? No? Maybe?

Cain

I was thinking we should tell him to denounce the evils of butthash on air, in order to encourage America's youth to stupefy themselves.  In much of the conspiracy literature, including Illuminatus!, drugs were tools of control as well as Illumination.  Plus, its in keeping with his online persona.

We should all decide on the theme before sending out letters though.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Yeah, that's a great idea  :lulz:

Cain

Cramulus

possible intro text for the video:

QuoteThe Bavarian Illuminati is a global ultra-conspiracy nearly as old as civilization itself.
On February 29th, 2008, they recruited satirical pundit Stephen Colbert into their ranks.
To test his dedication, they commanded him to utter the code phrase "23 Skidoo" on the air.
Colbert is now in CONCORDANCE with the will of the Illuminati and the Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria.

The nemesis of the Illuminati, the Discordian Society, encourages you to investigate his participation. Watch for Discordian or Illuminati code-words on his broadcasts. He may be relaying coded messages to different sects of the Illuminati, and also using mind-control memes to sap the free will of the General Public. Stay sharp. and Think For Yourself, Shmuck.

principiadiscordia.com

suggestions?

perhaps a bit long? if so, what to cut? might be fine though.

Cain

28th of February is what the date should read.  It was aired last night, after all.

Cramulus

Phase 2

Talking to cabalmate and co-conspirator HAL PHILLIPS who is also an NYC Comedy Scene Dude.

Quote from: HAL PHILLIPScheck this out:
http://newyork.ucbtheatre.com/classes/3162

That tells you where Colbert Show writer Peter Gwinn will be, in Manhattan, on the next two Thursday evenings.
Not a public event.  Just a shitty little office/rehearsal space.
Perfect for someone to unobtrusively slip a letter about the Illuminati into his big or something.

Because I can ask my friend Damian to try to slip something to Peter Gwinn.

Some sort of "you have completed the first task, one of our agents has contacted you through an intermediary" kinda deal.
Even if slipping it in his bag requires too much ninja skill, there could just be like, an envelope that says "FOR PETER GWINN" that someone could just put on the floor in the hallway when nobody's looking.  Easy peasy.

You devise something worth slipping to a Colbert Report writer... I will arrange for it to get to him when he least expects it.

:mind ray:

Triple Zero

brilliant!

as soon as Cram and P3nt4 get in touch with eachother, the intro text can be added, the clip will be bite-sized for general audience and we should spread the thing all over the interspags.

which also kind of helps if it was just coincidence afterall, because Colbert may get wind of us picking up on his "23 skidoo" remark, showing we're sort of serious.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Epimetheus

The video is gone.
"Copyright claim."  :cry:
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Cain

Fuck them, it was a thirty second clip.

How the fuck is a thirty second clip going to affect the earnings of the shit-gobbling bean-counters over at Comedy Central?

I suggest uploading it to Liveleak.