News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

Colbertgasm

Started by Cramulus, January 29, 2008, 03:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Quote from: COL Coyote on August 20, 2011, 12:28:26 AM
This may or may not be part of the reason I avoid the wearing of pance.

My domain is the pance region.  Is different than NO PANCE.

El Sjaako

trix

Quote from: el sjaako on September 22, 2011, 12:54:57 PM
For the record: Colbert used 23 skidoo again, in the episode from September 21, 2011. In this bit: http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/397645/september-21-2011/coming-soon---hour-long-radiohead-special
:ECH:

He obviously wants this GASM to continue!
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Faust

Bump:

Does anyone still have the discordian letterheads?

I thought I had found them but ALL the links are dead.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cramulus

Colbert went on a Law of 5s rant last night. Literally! In Herman Cain's autobiography, he devotes a chapter to the recurring "45s" in his life. Colbert explained how the number 45 is related to the number 23, like that Jim Carrey movie, and that 5s occur all over the place. He concluded by saying it's all a democrat conspiracy.

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/401900/november-09-2011/herman-cain-s-democrat-conspiracy  -- starts at about 2:00

Chairman Risus

Cramulus

found this conversation about colbertgasm on another board:

hxxp://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?p=3149678

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on November 29, 2011, 07:58:00 PM

Oh hey look at that, that was Zoklet.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Nigel on December 07, 2011, 12:37:24 AM

Wow. did that place give anyone else a headache? Talk about noise to signal ratio.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Risus on December 10, 2011, 08:47:08 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 07, 2011, 12:37:24 AM

Wow. did that place give anyone else a headache? Talk about noise to signal ratio.

It's totally like that.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Iron Sulfide

On January 5th, 2012, Colbert flashed a distinct 23 with hand gestures:

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/405273/january-05-2012/indecision-2012---fun-rick-santorum

(skip to 1:40 for the gesture)

Aside from the obvious 23, displayed on the FIFTH of the month, the particular hand signs are the peace sign with his (crossed) left hand ("V", or 5), and a Shocker sign with his right hand.
Ya' stupid Yank.

Iron Sulfide

Colbert SuperPAC sent this out yesterday:

Dear Super PAC Super Members,

Hi there. I'm Jon. It looks like I'm running this thing now. All the details are in the press release below. Quick question: does anybody know where the key to the Super PAC bathroom is?

Thanks,

Jon Stewart
President Pro Tem
Americans For A Better Tomorrow, Tomorrow

FOR REALLY IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Under New Management!

BASIC CABLE, USA – Americans For A Better Tomorrow, Tomorrow, an FEC registered Super PAC, today announced the addition of Jon Stewart to its executive board (along with the subtraction of Stephen Colbert).

With this change the group, which had been known colloquially as Colbert Super PAC, can now be referred to as The Definitely Not Coordinating With Stephen Colbert Super PAC. They have already begun updating all of their letterhead with sharpie.

"I am excited to take the reins of this completely independent organization, and begin to air ads in South Carolina," said New President and Noncommunication Director Jon Stewart. "But I want to be clear: Stephen and I have in no way have worked out a series of morse-code blinks to convey information with each other on our respective shows."

Colbert is currently exploring a run for President of the United States of South Carolina. Because of this, he cannot be associated with any Super PACs, although he has asked Americans For A Better Tomorrow, Tomorrow to forward any periodicals of an "adult nature." *

Americans A Better Tomorrow, Tomorrow is an independent, expenditure-only committee founded by Stephen Colbert in the wake of the Supreme Court's Citizens United ruling, then handed down to Jon Stewart like a pair of old dungarees.

###

For Press Inquiries Contact:
Alberto Rèalnamè
Communications Director, Definitely Not Coordinating With Stephen Colbert Super PAC
alberto.realname@colbertsuperpac.com

* Including the periodical "Adult Nature".

I think This should go here. Hasn't there been a lot of letterhead requests lately?
Ya' stupid Yank.

navkat

I think we charge Colbert with using Last Train to Transcentral as his official campaign song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gM09iw75-g

Telarus

OMG, they did it. Awesome.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

navkat

Wait. Did which? Used the song? I don't have tv where I'm at!!!