News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

Colbertgasm

Started by Cramulus, January 29, 2008, 03:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Iron Sulfide

Attack ad against Romney in SC. (Also, narrated by Lithgow, which is awesome).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW0JTcYeKXg

Colbert Super PAC Ad - Attack In B Minor For Strings
"If corporations are people, then Mitt Romney is [...] Mitt the Ripper."
Ya' stupid Yank.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Iron Sulfide on January 15, 2012, 09:18:21 PM
Attack ad against Romney in SC. (Also, narrated by Lithgow, which is awesome).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW0JTcYeKXg

Colbert Super PAC Ad - Attack In B Minor For Strings
"If corporations are people, then Mitt Romney is [...] Mitt the Ripper."

Well I now feel my contribution has gone to good use. :lulz:

Iron Sulfide

most recent Super Pac email:

Dear Super PAC Super Voters,

Hey, it's Jon. It feels like only a week ago that we started this crazy journey to convince Stephen Colbert to run for President of the United States of South Carolina. But in fact it was a week and two days. Time flies when you're not coordinating!

Today is the South Carolina Republican Primary, so I just wanted to remind you to make your voice heard in the form of Stephen Colbert's voice in the form of Herman Cain's voice. Do your patriotic duty and vote for a man that's no longer running!

I'll see you at The Definitely Not Coordinating With Stephen Colbert Super PAC victory party. We have a lot of money, so we splurged on name-brand cola!

Jon Stewart
President For Life For Now
The Definitely Not Coordinating With Stephen Colbert Super PAC

PS - Just a reminder, our Super PAC is not coordinating with Stephen Colbert, or Herman Cain, or any of the candidates. Although, full disclosure: I once brushed up against Mitt Romney at the 2008 Republican Convention. His skin was cold and rubbery, like a damp rain slicker.

This, after a barrage of Ads in South Carolina, the most recent of which "attacks" Colbert: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igZMahgu2_0&feature=related
Ya' stupid Yank.

Finnius

I used to think this guy was ok...like Dave Letterman.
But then he started pushing his "Vax-Scene" which I originally thought was a mock.
BUT he was triple-dosed with the Clot-Shot. So obviously he was supporting it...in a "fun" way.
Supporting a fake vaccine that kills humans = ++ungood

I hereby revoke his status within Discordia.
Hail Eris...

altered

Quote from: Finnius on March 18, 2024, 08:10:32 PMI used to think this guy was ok...like Dave Letterman.
But then he started pushing his "Vax-Scene" which I originally thought was a mock.
BUT he was triple-dosed with the Clot-Shot. So obviously he was supporting it...in a "fun" way.

Hail Eris...

Oh, man. I'm gonna give you one warning you don't deserve.

We are not your kind. You need to run. You need to run like your ass is on fire and the feral dogs of the neighborhood smell dinner. You need to proactively disable your access to this site permanently. For your own good.

Make your next post a flounce. Otherwise you might just become someone's hobby, you plague rat motherfucker.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Brother Mythos

Quote from: Finnius on March 18, 2024, 08:10:32 PMI hereby revoke his status within Discordia.

Given the vast authorities the members of our faithlessness possess, I don't doubt for a heartbeat that you can do that.

That being said, I have to ask, what exactly was Colbert's former status within Discordia anyway? (I'm asking because I've been thinking about giving myself a promotion within our Holy Order, and I feel I should know that kind of stuff before I just go ahead and do it.)
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Faust

Quote from: Finnius on March 18, 2024, 08:10:32 PMI used to think this guy was ok...like Dave Letterman.

Hail Eris...

Choosing to die on the hill after the battle is over and everyone went home
Sleepless nights at the chateau

ein Gefrorener Würfel

Vaccines save lives!
Lives create discord!
You can deduct the rest!
Hail Eris!