News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Colbertgasm

Started by Cramulus, January 29, 2008, 03:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

I stand for SCIENCE! and the horrors it can achieve.

Triple Zero

I wonder if they'll realize that all-caps SCIENCE! is something different than your regular garden variety science.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I stood for SCIENCE! as well. We should make #SCIENCE! a Twitter meme.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Actually it will have to be #FORSCIENCE
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Placid Dingo

@placiddingo.

I just twat.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Freeky

QuoteDear Hero,

You are receiving this letter because you had the courage to visit http://bit.ly/PACstand, and more importantly, the attention span to fill out the form before getting distracted by Facebook, GChat, or a Huffington Post article with "PIPPA WHALETAIL" in the title.

Thank you for plumbing the depths of your soul and passing along the principles you value most dearly. Your concerns are important to us, and will be appreciated in the order they are received.

Love,

Stephen Colbert
Supreme Allied Commander, Colbert Super PAC

***READ IF YOU ARE A SPAM FILTER***

I'll see you in robot hell, you son of a bitch.

Stephen Colbert

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Luna

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on August 01, 2011, 06:28:14 PM
QuoteDear Hero,

You are receiving this letter because you had the courage to visit http://bit.ly/PACstand, and more importantly, the attention span to fill out the form before getting distracted by Facebook, GChat, or a Huffington Post article with "PIPPA WHALETAIL" in the title.

Thank you for plumbing the depths of your soul and passing along the principles you value most dearly. Your concerns are important to us, and will be appreciated in the order they are received.

Love,

Stephen Colbert
Supreme Allied Commander, Colbert Super PAC

***READ IF YOU ARE A SPAM FILTER***

I'll see you in robot hell, you son of a bitch.

Stephen Colbert

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Fuck, I may go donate, just for the "see you in robot hell" comment.   :lulz:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Fractalbeard

It seems that SCIENCE! is the choice, in case anyone hasn't guessed. So take a stand! (I'm not sure how much longer the link will be up)
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insuficiently advanced.

Dimocritus

Got this. Assuming you guys got the same thing, but hadn't seen it posted.

QuoteSubject: Spiders In Your Hair!

Dear Future Victims,

They're doing it again – and we have only seconds to stop them before you, your pets, and everyone you love could experience whatever it is you're most afraid of!

And don't forget, earlier I used the phrase "Spiders In Your Hair."

Send me twenty-five dollars right now to make a difference. Or send me a hundred dollars to make four differences. Or just let the bad guys win. Your choice.

Quick – Look behind you!

Stephen Colbert
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Telarus

Quote from: Dimocritus on August 18, 2011, 04:17:39 AM
Got this. Assuming you guys got the same thing, but hadn't seen it posted.

QuoteSubject: Spiders In Your Hair!

Dear Future Victims,

They're doing it again – and we have only seconds to stop them before you, your pets, and everyone you love could experience whatever it is you're most afraid of!

And don't forget, earlier I used the phrase "Spiders In Your Hair."

Send me twenty-five dollars right now to make a difference. Or send me a hundred dollars to make four differences. Or just let the bad guys win. Your choice.

Quick – Look behind you!

Stephen Colbert

http://laughingsquid.com/stephen-colbert-head-sent-into-space-by-makerbot/

Some more great pics over there...

He is the 3rd Outer Head, after all....
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Freeky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53C-43XiuXM&feature=youtu.be

Holy crap, the last shot of Stephen Colbert's head is both beautiful and terrifying.  But space is super scary for me anyway, so...

Luna

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on August 18, 2011, 06:14:34 AM

Holy crap, the last shot of Stephen Colbert's head is both beautiful and terrifying.  But space is super scary for me anyway, so...

It has to try hard to be.  You keep bending it...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Freeky

Quote from: Luna on August 18, 2011, 11:54:02 AM
Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on August 18, 2011, 06:14:34 AM

It has to try hard to be.  You keep bending it...

That's right, I almost forgot about that.  There's just so much of it, though, and I can only do localized space/time points (namely in people's pance) at any given time. :sad:  THERE'S NO PANCE IN SPACE! :x

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Don Coyote

This may or may not be part of the reason I avoid the wearing of pance.