News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

Colbertgasm

Started by Cramulus, January 29, 2008, 03:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

wow. I didn't realize this was getting so intense. FUCK YEAH!
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!

Now... the election is almost upon us, any good ideas that the Illuminati might send Steven as a mission?
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Cramulus

Maybe we can ask for an endorsement for the Guns and Dope party?

Cramulus

tyrannosaurus vex

cool. may be some truth to it.

but i'm calling Lo5 on the "quoting the BIP" bit.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

the last yatto

Stephen snack is Doritos not apples which one of his writters got schooled for eatting on the set
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Dysnomia

colbert plugged illuminati just now in the interview.  brought up the pyramid/all seeing eye/illuminati when talking about money with his interview subject.

:)
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Cramulus

I saw that too. there was no other funny business, but always nice to get a mention.

I like how he pronounces it Illuminat-tie

Chairman Risus

the last yatto

if your phone rings water it...
not the same as is your refrigerator running
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Jenne

Interesting!  Thanks, Cram, for pointing me out over here to read up!

Telarus

Yay, the bump meant I didn't have to go digging for this thread... thanks Jenne.

So, I've been thinking that ColbertGASM needs to have another push of momentum to turn this 'prank' into a useful OM resource.

First rought Idea: Watch Colbert (troll through the archive @ his site). Note the date of each episode, and then try to find news-media from the _next day_ which has eerie/strange connections to Stephen's show the night before. Blame said connections on the Bavarian Illuminati. Basically, blame Colbert for real world strife because he slipped his Illuminati agents the 'right' codeword the night before.

Any other ideas? Eventually, once we have more Buzz surrounding this (Has anyone seen the "Stephen is a Reptilian Illuminati" thread on the ColBoards?)... we should initiate another round of direct contact.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Iron Sulfide

relevant:

http://www.indabamusic.com/

groundhog day, colbert's guest spoke about copyright, re: colbert's words being edited to music.

Ya' stupid Yank.

Jenne

Did you hear him last night?  In his intro he's talking about being a TRex.  :lol:

Cramulus

Quote from: Jenne on February 04, 2009, 07:07:26 PM
Did you hear him last night?  In his intro he's talking about being a TRex.  :lol:

Yeah, I realllly thought he was going to say Pterodactyl, and then I was going to shit the couch!

luckily my nice white leather couch is still clean*

*for some definitions of "clean"