News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

Colbertgasm

Started by Cramulus, January 29, 2008, 03:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

STEPHEN JUST TALKED ABOUT BEING CROWNED POPE

NEWS AT A FEW MINUTES AGO

the last yatto

Jun 29, 2009
noncenus = nonsense?
RIP Jeff Goldblum :lulz:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Rev. Stanley Baldwin

must admit, under protest and duress, that it was done well -

even in face of the uncountable, humans will figure it out ;-)

Not that he entered w/ a T-rex ref. to the cynical tax on water
ripple.tear.crock!
G=T

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. Stanley Baldwin on July 07, 2009, 02:08:52 AM
must admit, under protest and duress, that it was done well -

even in face of the uncountable, humans will figure it out ;-)

Not that he entered w/ a T-rex ref. to the cynical tax on water
ripple.tear.crock!

Dude.

Shut the fuck up.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Rev. Stanley Baldwin

to the irreverent reverent of mornings past: thank you!
G=T

fomenter

really two giblet heads babbling incoherent non sequiturs was bad enough... if the urge overwhelms you please pm them to enki or yatto they love that crap..
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: fomenter on July 07, 2009, 02:25:38 AM
really two giblet heads babbling incoherent non sequiturs was bad enough... if the urge overwhelms you please pm them to enki or yatto they love that crap..

We should make a little board for them to babble in together.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

the last yatto

TWILIGHT ZONE where everyone pretends to be either a vampire or a furby
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

infact splitting this thread would give it its first pinned thread

eta: maybe pd subforum; nonsense

Bu🤠ns

Cramulus

mentioned on the show:

sinister illuminati themed wallpaper on his twitter account

also - wiki updated: http://blackironprison.com/index.php?title=Colbertgasm#Colbert.27s_Fnords

Bu🤠ns

Ahh this is one of my favorite Lo5s