News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

Colbertgasm

Started by Cramulus, January 29, 2008, 03:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeusExMachina

Is this still ongoing?
'Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.'
-George Carlin

'Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.'

- Albert Einstein

Telarus

Quote from: DeusExMachina on August 29, 2010, 03:48:32 PM
Is this still ongoing?

Yes, although at this point the activity level is only at a simmer. Any ideas?
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

DeusExMachina

Hmm well i was thinking if there is any creative output this would be a nice start.

Ill let you know when i think of something useful to add
'Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.'
-George Carlin

'Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.'

- Albert Einstein

Chairman Risus

I plan on hopping back on this train once I start watching his show again.

the last yatto

He did invite people to protest outside his studio.

On a related note... Daily show host said 23 skidoo
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

Mr Colbert goes to Washington :lulz:

Writing an email to Kelly@foxnews.com is a waste of time and taxplayers money
And Steve King is a corn packer
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Telarus

Colbert's Twitter page background:

Telarus, KSC,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,

Prince Glittersnatch III

The Rally to keep fear alive is on 10-30-10.

10 + 30 + 10 = 50

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,

Triple Zero

Quote from: Telarus on September 26, 2010, 12:41:46 AM
Colbert's Twitter page background:

Illuminatus pyramid, as well as the telescope is mirroring that freemason angle thingy. Nice.

So I guess we got him to be an Illuminatus agent, we still need to get Steward to join the Discordians, don't we?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

the last yatto

http://www.eprestaurant.com/
10.30.10 2:30?
Emperor's palace at Capital Mall
Then wonder asking random people if they know where the rally is

Posters. And
Jake rally mao dot com?

Idea someone, probally me, post a google map url of say Macy's since they are known for parades, invite various local clowns with a flyer asking them to join the coolwhip party and jake them to run for office find newspaper clipping or print websites and mail them

Does anyone wanna dress like Lincoln?

the last yatto

And who wants to be counter protestors with signs that say Jon is a Witch!

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Pēleus on October 08, 2010, 09:04:40 AM
And who wants to be counter protestors with signs that say Jon is a WitchMarxist Muslim Nazi!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

the last yatto

Only if its spelled like not see cause unlike laroachies, id rather not go there. Hilter can be spelled hister or how ever that old fucking doomsayer spelt it

the last yatto

God hates sanity would be :lulz: