News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

Controlled Autism

Started by Jasper, January 31, 2008, 02:55:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

If you had that low a pain threshold hitting people would not be desirable.

saint aini

Quote from: Felix on February 04, 2008, 04:44:54 AM
If you had that low a pain threshold hitting people would not be desirable.

I fucking will annihilate anyone who touches me in a way I do not desire if it is expedient to me at the time to do so (i.e. I'm not in a rush to get some place and I'm tactically ready for it).
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Jasper

You're kind of on drugs, aren't you?

saint aini

[Grabs his hand]
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Jasper

Have you ever met someone who almost seems like a parody of themselves?

saint aini

Quote from: Felix on February 04, 2008, 07:01:16 AM
Have you ever met someone who almost seems like a parody of themselves?

Jeffree Star or James St. James?
[Grabs his hand]

Bharlion

I have! I am a parody of myself.

Everything that I stand for I don't
Everything that I know I forgot.
Everything I hate I love

I fuck everything I kill
I kill everything I fuck
Okay, why not. Didn't want to die alone anyways.

The Apex, The Harmony Of

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Bharlion on February 04, 2008, 10:26:00 AM

I fuck everything I kill
I kill everything I fuck

so, if you kill something, and then fuck it, do you have to kill it again after that, or how does that work?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Jasper

That is a pretty damn vicious cycle. :lol:

Bharlion

It is part of my life.

my cure and my blessing

They can't leave me if they are dead now can they? MWAHAHAHAHAH

Oops did I say that. Sorry my programming is kicking in again.

I love LOL CATs. KITTENS and RABBITS.

YOU MAKE ME ALL SO HAPPY.

So relax, citizens, ignore that feeling of the ground shifting beneath your feet, and discount any bizarre rumors you may have heard. America is secure, the economy is great, and you have tons of stuff to watch on teevee. And JFK and Lee Harvey Oswald both died natural deaths in 1963, and everything has been great since then, anyway. Just grab a beer, turn on American Idol, and...

GO BACK TO SLEEP!
Okay, why not. Didn't want to die alone anyways.

Mourning Star

Quote from: Bharlion on February 05, 2008, 08:45:39 AM
It is part of my life.

my cure and my blessing

They can't leave me if they are dead now can they? MWAHAHAHAHAH

Oops did I say that. Sorry my programming is kicking in again.

I love LOL CATs. KITTENS and RABBITS.

YOU MAKE ME ALL SO HAPPY.

So relax, citizens, ignore that feeling of the ground shifting beneath your feet, and discount any bizarre rumors you may have heard. America is secure, the economy is great, and you have tons of stuff to watch on teevee. And JFK and Lee Harvey Oswald both died natural deaths in 1963, and everything has been great since then, anyway. Just grab a beer, turn on American Idol, and...

GO BACK TO SLEEP!

ZOMG23PINEALFNORD!ZORT!

Your posts make my eyes want to strangle my brain.

Richter

Meanwhile back on topic:

Last week I intentionally went a bit "cold" via caffine and mindset, to pull and sort data for 130 or so accounts (too few for a script).  It amussed me to try it.  Normal proceure would have been break it up amongst 3-4 people for slow moments, and ask them to have it done the next day.  I took care of it in a hour, and jotted down how the state of mind felt.  This is what I got:

"Numbers, data, names, all are the same thing, when broken down to their core components.  I stare at them, work with them correlate and note.
My subconscious remembers perfectly, eidetic and exact.  My consciousness is spared this precision, but gets the oddest memos. 
It tells me what the next input will be.  No mysticism needed this time, I've seen it before.  I will see it again.  I will not stop seeing it.

Patterns emerge.  I focus, I meditate, I work.  I disregard as the pattern is irrelevant, and for the moment, only precision and efficiency matters. 

Pattern recognition is a flawed but essential tool.  It will lead to prejudices, generalizations, and superstitions. 

I remain naïve.  Nothing is relevant except what I see before me.  Pare the equation and the action down to the minimum.  "
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Triple Zero

how did you do this, Richter?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Richter

Hard to explain, it comes naturally, and surplus energy from caffine helps.  Takes a bit for my brain to "Shift gears" though.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat