News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

Postergasm Collection: Volume Dingus

Started by Cramulus, February 02, 2008, 03:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

re: POSTERGASM

over here I was ruminating on why people take down the various things I put up. Some people feel it's their responsibility to "clean up" and remove things which "don't belong". Commercial posters seem to stay up much longer. So here is my attempt to address this - I've create posters which look like the sort of things which don't get taken down.

Check it out:

http://www.cwyohba.org/noexit//cramulus/Postergasm%20Collection%20-%20Volume%20Dingus.pdf

Verbal Mike

Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:mind ray:

These are great, and soon Portland will be sporting a few on telephone poles across the city.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Sir Squid Diddimus

i laughed.
my old man went "hmmm?"
i said "nuthin"

it was great.
sorry. ive been drinking and i just finished a really cool henna lookin tattoo on my friend.
no pics yet cause i dont have the cord thing that goes to my phone.
way off topic.

good work Cram :)

Bharlion

Okay, why not. Didn't want to die alone anyways.

LMNO

I dunno about the legality of it, but I've noticed that when the city puts up signs, or paints a mural, there's usually something that has the mayor's name, and "City of Boston" in the corner.

Now, forging your mayor's name might not be the best idea, but having an official stamp/seal that said:

Charles Fortinary
Director of Public Spaces
Permit number #87362346

Might lend a faux authority to the gasm.

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jasper

YES!  YES!!  HAHAHAHAA!!

I am going to print these at school and post them in the toilet stalls.

Epimetheus

They're all great, but the Fresh Prince one made me LOL.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Jasper

Epimetheus

I have printed several of it and plan to put them up, around school most probably.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Jasper