News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

No Hot Dog Buns!

Started by LMNO, August 23, 2004, 04:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

:argh!: HOOPLA HATE PUN!!!  :argh!:

And its snowing here too so that doesn't work wif me.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

AFK

Oh, well then I'll stop.

I need to go get an asprin or two. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

College cafeteria food sucks.

:sotw:

But one day, they started serving hot dogs - cheap - and had nacho sauce you could put on it. This is one of my weaknesses, so I went on an ALL HOT DOG DIET.

All week I ate nothing but hot dogs. On Thursday I was kind of sick and I couldn't eat anything. I recovered on Friday with a killer appetite. I went down to the dining hall and lo - there were five hot dogs left.

so I bought one, ate it, bought another one, ate it...

I knew it was my duty, but I didn't think I could cram down the fifth hot dog. With shaky hands, I went for it... and then... there were no hot dog buns left. NONE.

It was my fifth hot dog on a friday and Our Lady Eris, that bitch, was keeping me honest. I ate it anyway, sans hot dog bun. 

:fnord:

In accordance with the Law, I crapped five times that day.

:vom:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on March 28, 2008, 03:47:30 PM
College cafeteria food sucks.

:sotw:

But one day, they started serving hot dogs - cheap - and had nacho sauce you could put on it. This is one of my weaknesses, so I went on an ALL HOT DOG DIET.

All week I ate nothing but hot dogs. On Thursday I was kind of sick and I couldn't eat anything. I recovered on Friday with a killer appetite. I went down to the dining hall and lo - there were five hot dogs left.

so I bought one, ate it, bought another one, ate it...

I knew it was my duty, but I didn't think I could cram down the fifth hot dog. With shaky hands, I went for it... and then... there were no hot dog buns left. NONE.

It was my fifth hot dog on a friday and Our Lady Eris, that bitch, was keeping me honest. I ate it anyway, sans hot dog bun. 

:fnord:

In accordance with the Law, I crapped five times that day.

:vom:

I like this story.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dysfunctional Cunt

I always took the 'no bun' issue to mean you were to eat the hot dogs beer battered and deep fried with attached onion rings.