News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

The 16 best quotes about Discordians (taken from MysticWicks)

Started by Cain, February 04, 2008, 06:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Ah, the good old days.

Xentor and Kaylara still hate me like I was Pol Pot's personal fartcatcher, by the way.  I bump into them here and there on the internet, and they immediately start spouting profanity.

8)
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Adios

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 20, 2011, 09:07:29 PM
Ah, the good old days.

Xentor and Kaylara still hate me like I was Pol Pot's personal fartcatcher, by the way.  I bump into them here and there on the internet, and they immediately start spouting profanity.

8)

Xentor jumped to my defense about a month ago at MW.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on January 20, 2011, 09:11:59 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 20, 2011, 09:07:29 PM
Ah, the good old days.

8)

Xentor jumped to my defense about a month ago at MW.

Xentor is a collossal waste of 15 minutes of his father's time, 30 years or so in the past.

But even he wasn't enough to get me to swear to never, ever give MW a single byte of traffic.  That was Twinkle and Phoenix Blue, with their insanely insulting double standard.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Adios

Quote from: Cain on January 20, 2011, 09:04:37 PM
Bump for recent members

Fuck, now I need to figure out how to find the thread you started in OKM on the recap of the great PD/MW incident.

*GrumpButt*

Lol. I love posting crap over there and watching them go.
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: *GrumpButt* on January 20, 2011, 09:15:22 PM

Ask Memnoch why he left the service. 

And how much actual time he spent in.   :lulz:

Adios

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 20, 2011, 09:16:33 PM

Evil bastard.  :lulz:

Aucoq

Quote"In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

There are so many great quotes, but this is probably my favorite.  I giggle like a school girl every time I see it in the news feed.  :lol:
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on January 20, 2011, 09:21:51 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 20, 2011, 09:16:33 PM

Evil bastard.  :lulz:

Memnoch is fucking GLORIOUS.  He's a 400 pound land whale that lives in his mother in law's basement, posts 24 hours a day about the glories of personal responsibility (while going through 5 minimum wage jobs in 2 years), and ceaselessly expounds on the glories of military service, after wimping out of his first and only term of service in less than a year...Not even completing his training, as I understand it, though that didn't stop him from wearing BDU pants every day of his life afterward, until he grew too fat for any BDUs made.

Note that ALL of this is from his own pics and admissions.   :lulz:

Dysfunctional Cunt

I fucking hate that fat bastard!!!  So we have our usual spat.  He insults my intelligence and I remind him that he shouldn't throw stones in the big glass house he is in.  We get Twinkled.  Then the fucker has the nerve to karma me (probably because he is blocked) with this bullshit.....

Quotespazz is a derogatory term refering to someone with CP, my point isn't that you are stupid, but everyone does things just like this...I also included myself in that description as well. Oh and you used spazz which is why I mentioned spazz

Charley is working with me on the finer skills of diplomacy......

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Khara on January 20, 2011, 09:33:11 PM
I fucking hate that fat bastard!!! 

I love him.  He is America™, in every grotty detail.

Adios

I fucking hate that fat bastard!!!  So we have our usual spat.  He insults my intelligence and I remind him that he shouldn't throw stones in the big glass house he is in.  We get Twinkled.  Then the fucker has the nerve to karma me (probably because he is blocked) with this bullshit.....

Quotespazz is a derogatory term refering to someone with CP, my point isn't that you are stupid, but everyone does things just like this...I also included myself in that description as well. Oh and you used spazz which is why I mentioned spazz

Charley is working with me on the finer skills of diplomacy......

No one here is going to believe that.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Niamh on January 20, 2011, 09:35:29 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 20, 2011, 09:34:35 PM
I fucking hate that fat bastard!!! 

I love him.  He is America™, in every grotty detail.

:cry:

Memnoch is everywhere you go.

The teabaggers who rant and rail that the rich are hard done by.

The behemoth at WalMart, who wheezes from aisle to aisle, trying to gather enough junk food to survive the winter, while cursing the management for letting the mobility scooters' batteries go flat.

The "token conservative Christian" that composes 95% of any Pagan community.

I could go on and on, but you get the point...If Memnoch didn't exist, I'd have had to invent him.

Adios