News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

The 16 best quotes about Discordians (taken from MysticWicks)

Started by Cain, February 04, 2008, 06:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on January 20, 2011, 09:40:30 PM
Maybe we can build a better one.

Why fuck with perfection?  He's a one man representation of 51% of the entire population.  He represents more than 150 million people.  You can't improve on that.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Did I ever tell you guys about the time when he said he'd rather die of a preventable illness than use public health care, on principle?

:lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Adios

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 20, 2011, 09:42:51 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on January 20, 2011, 09:40:30 PM
Maybe we can build a better one.

Why fuck with perfection?  He's a one man representation of 51% of the entire population.  He represents more than 150 million people.  You can't improve on that.

I concede.

Adios

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 20, 2011, 09:44:04 PM
Did I ever tell you guys about the time when he said he'd rather die of a preventable illness than use public health care, on principle?

He did what?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on January 20, 2011, 09:46:11 PM

He did what?

Yep.  Then I asked him if he'd let his wife die in a similar situation, and he said he thought she'd understand and respect his decision.

:whack:

*GrumpButt*

*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

The Good Reverend Roger

Adios

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 20, 2011, 09:48:25 PM

He did what?

Yep.  Then I asked him if he'd let his wife die in a similar situation, and he said he thought she'd understand and respect his decision.

Fuck. Makes me happy I am trolling him.

At it's peak he PM'ed me telling me he was frustrated at how well I was playing the game.

Phox

He did what?

:facepalm:

I'm pretty much against many types of medicine on principle, but I DO support public healthcare, because I RESPECT people's right to choose their own poison. For fuck's sake...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Phox on January 20, 2011, 09:52:09 PM

He did what?

I'm pretty much against many types of medicine on principle, but I DO support public healthcare, because I RESPECT people's right to choose their own poison. For fuck's sake...

Pennicillin is poison?  :lol:

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Phox on January 20, 2011, 09:52:09 PM

He did what?

Without that 'poison' some of us wouldn't be here.

The Good Reverend Roger

Phox

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 20, 2011, 09:52:49 PM
Pennicillin is poison?  :lol:

No, that was a turn of phrase. But, actually, it is to me (allergic  :lol:). I was referring mostly to painkillers and anti-depressants.

Quote from: Charley Brown on January 20, 2011, 09:53:37 PM
Didn't we have this conversation, Charley?

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 20, 2011, 09:54:43 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on January 20, 2011, 09:53:37 PM

You could try echinachea root.   :lulz:
I don't support quackery, either, Roger.  :lulz:

Cainad (dec.)

FUCK YUO GUISE

IF I HAD KNOWN ABOUT ECHINACEA I WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO GET THAT APPENDECTOMY

intestinal bacteria festering in my gut lining is no match for the healing powers of Ferngully