News:

Living proof that any damn fool can make things more complex

Main Menu

The 16 best quotes about Discordians (taken from MysticWicks)

Started by Cain, February 04, 2008, 06:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on January 20, 2011, 09:40:30 PM
Maybe we can build a better one.

Why fuck with perfection?  He's a one man representation of 51% of the entire population.  He represents more than 150 million people.  You can't improve on that.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Did I ever tell you guys about the time when he said he'd rather die of a preventable illness than use public health care, on principle?

:lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Adios

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 20, 2011, 09:42:51 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on January 20, 2011, 09:40:30 PM
Maybe we can build a better one.

Why fuck with perfection?  He's a one man representation of 51% of the entire population.  He represents more than 150 million people.  You can't improve on that.

I concede.

Adios

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 20, 2011, 09:44:04 PM
Did I ever tell you guys about the time when he said he'd rather die of a preventable illness than use public health care, on principle?

He did what?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on January 20, 2011, 09:46:11 PM

He did what?

Yep.  Then I asked him if he'd let his wife die in a similar situation, and he said he thought she'd understand and respect his decision.

:whack:

*GrumpButt*

*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

The Good Reverend Roger

Adios

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 20, 2011, 09:48:25 PM

He did what?

Yep.  Then I asked him if he'd let his wife die in a similar situation, and he said he thought she'd understand and respect his decision.

Fuck. Makes me happy I am trolling him.

At it's peak he PM'ed me telling me he was frustrated at how well I was playing the game.

Phox

He did what?

:facepalm:

I'm pretty much against many types of medicine on principle, but I DO support public healthcare, because I RESPECT people's right to choose their own poison. For fuck's sake...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Phox on January 20, 2011, 09:52:09 PM

He did what?

I'm pretty much against many types of medicine on principle, but I DO support public healthcare, because I RESPECT people's right to choose their own poison. For fuck's sake...

Pennicillin is poison?  :lol:

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Phox on January 20, 2011, 09:52:09 PM

He did what?

Without that 'poison' some of us wouldn't be here.

The Good Reverend Roger

Phox

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 20, 2011, 09:52:49 PM
Pennicillin is poison?  :lol:

No, that was a turn of phrase. But, actually, it is to me (allergic  :lol:). I was referring mostly to painkillers and anti-depressants.

Quote from: Charley Brown on January 20, 2011, 09:53:37 PM
Didn't we have this conversation, Charley?

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 20, 2011, 09:54:43 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on January 20, 2011, 09:53:37 PM

You could try echinachea root.   :lulz:
I don't support quackery, either, Roger.  :lulz:

Cainad (dec.)

FUCK YUO GUISE

IF I HAD KNOWN ABOUT ECHINACEA I WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO GET THAT APPENDECTOMY

intestinal bacteria festering in my gut lining is no match for the healing powers of Ferngully