Author Topic: The 16 best quotes about Discordians (taken from MysticWicks)  (Read 44083 times)

N E T

• Turbo-Charged Marmoset of Inappropriate Public Displays of Horrid Affection
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: The 16 best quotes about Discordians (taken from MysticWicks)
« Reply #150 on: January 20, 2011, 10:08:19 pm »
No, that was a turn of phrase. But, actually, it is to me (allergic  :lol:). I was referring mostly to painkillers and anti-depressants.

Because constant pain and/or depression builds character.

HAVE YOU NO PRINCIPLES MAN!?
“There are some defeats more triumphant than victories.” - M I C H E L   D E   M O N T A I G N E

Adios

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 20, 2011, 10:12:57 pm »
No, that was a turn of phrase. But, actually, it is to me (allergic  :lol:). I was referring mostly to painkillers and anti-depressants.

Wait, you're asking Roger that?

BadBeast

• BadBeast so totally fucking
  • Deserved It
  • Prefect Priapicus Fukmuk, Lord of the opening I
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 20, 2011, 10:14:38 pm »
Did I ever tell you guys about the time when he said he'd rather die of a preventable illness than use public health care, on principle?

:lulz:

He did what?

Yep.  Then I asked him if he'd let his wife die in a similar situation, and he said he thought she'd understand and respect his decision.

:whack:
If I was Memnoch's Wife, I wouldn't even wait for a preventable disease to come along! Pass the Hemlock!
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 20, 2011, 11:51:06 pm »

Wait, you're asking Roger that?

I'm nothing BUT principles.  I just don't have any morals.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

• Token Welshman
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 21, 2011, 01:39:00 am »

Pennicillin is poison?  :lol:

If you are a unicellular lifeform without a nucleus?

Don Coyote

• Token Welshman
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 21, 2011, 01:43:03 am »
ON that note, is anything worthy of trolling going on at MW currently? I sorta feel like shitting all over Mem for not being able to make it a year in the service since I am pretty much a  whiny self-entitled product of my culture and I made it 4 years so far with fucked up knees, from basic, plus the shit that was fucked up before I joined.

BadBeast

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 21, 2011, 01:56:32 am »
ON that note, is anything worthy of trolling going on at MW currently? I sorta feel like shitting all over Mem for not being able to make it a year in the service since I am pretty much a  whiny self-entitled product of my culture and I made it 4 years so far with fucked up knees, from basic, plus the shit that was fucked up before I joined.
Why did Memnoch leave the Army? Or didn't he say?
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 21, 2011, 02:04:31 am »

If he said why, I never saw it. 
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

BadBeast

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 21, 2011, 02:36:26 am »

Then it must have been something lulzy, or he'd never stop going on about it.

*GrumpButt*

• Outlandish
  • Glorious Sinner of Contagion
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 21, 2011, 02:53:11 am »

Dunno. I'll check in a few mins. Iv'e posted some things to try to get the dogs to bite...
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

Juana Go?

• Hideous and Otherworldly Attack Duckling of DESPAIR
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 21, 2011, 05:29:29 am »
FUCK YUO GUISE

IF I HAD KNOWN ABOUT ECHINACEA I WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO GET THAT APPENDECTOMY

intestinal bacteria festering in my gut lining is no match for the healing powers of Ferngully

:lulz:
“Call me sentimental, but there’s no-one in the world that I’d like to see get dysentery more than you.” — David Nicholls (One Day)

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 01, 2018, 08:36:48 pm »

Then it must have been something lulzy, or he'd never stop going on about it.

For the record, he peed the bed until they let him leave.

Serious as a heart attack, here.
"Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid."
- Cainad

"NOTHING IS AS BAD AS IT SEEMS.  BUT YOU'RE STILL FUCKED."
- Dirty Old Uncle Roger