News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

The 16 best quotes about Discordians (taken from MysticWicks)

Started by Cain, February 04, 2008, 06:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

They're hilarious.  I just wish I could stand reading their forums long enough to find something funny.

Jenne

Quote from: Politician168023 on February 06, 2008, 02:52:13 PM
Quote from: Cain on February 04, 2008, 06:12:28 PM
8. "A successful and a good discordian, is one who gets others angry, upset, and is skilled at mocking and belittling them.The better they are at it, the more they are respected by thier peers."

People dont need to belittle to get a point accross, in fact sometimes this has the opposite effect.

If someone were to mock a Discordian and it was genuinely funny, I'm sure they would happily laugh at themself.

If discordians are pushing their beliefs on to others, they are sure crappy discordians. Forced jokes are never funny.

I don't have any respect for my fellow discordian's *because they are discordian*, but ill generate respect for anyone who deserves it imo.

I think this is one of those infamous "you had to be there" cases.  The responses that you are reading are not indicative of the Discordians' behavior...just those fucktards' reactions to it.

By all accounts, those who came over, even the trolls, were fucking respectful in the main comparatively. 

hooplala

True enough.

Mystic Wicks would curl up and wilt like the feet of the Wicked Witch of the East if they came into contact with true trolls.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Jenne

Yeah.  I always larf when I notice how weak they are in that regard.

Fucking backwoods idjits over there.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

GIGGLES

Jasper

Sir Squid Diddimus

do you think they liek mudkips?

(i dont even know what this means)

Jasper

One day on Halloween, I decided to fuck with the major retard at school when I came out of science for break. He was dressed as Ash. Knowing this was going to happen, I brought a Mudkips doll. Thus I started the conversation, making sure no one saw me.

"So I heard you like Mudkips..."

"Mudkips? I LUUUUUUUUUUUURVE MUDKIPS."

"O RLY? So, would you ever fuck a Mudkips, that is.." (I step away from the mic to breathe in)

"OF COURSE."

"Well I just happen to have a Mudkips here, and."

Before I finished the sentence, which would have resulted in me hitting him across the face with the doll, he grabbed it. In one swift motion his pants were down and he was violenly humping it. Not to get between a man and his Mudkips, I started to walk away, because there is no way I'd be caught wrestling a half-naked crazy guy humping a Mudkips.

Needles to say, within 5 to 10 seconds, some girls saw him and started screaming. I cooly walked into a restroom, pretending nothing had ever happened; not that I had intended that outcome, but now that it was in play I didn't want to be involved.

I came back two minutes later, and like any wanton act on school grounds there was now a huge crowd round him. He was still fucking it and baying this real fucked up 'EEEEEEEEEEINNNNF EEEEEEEEEEINNNF' sound. Suddenly a scuffle broke out in the middle, meaning he probably did something stupid. I asked someone what had happened. A girlfriend of one of the football players tried to get him to stop, but he bit her for trying to take it away. Someone called in a few football players (all dressed up like Road Warrior) who proceeded to pummel the shit out of the guy. Meanwhile the school police were freaking out and having trouble getting in to the situation.

A few minutes later the intruder alarm went off and we were shuffled into classrooms. Over the intercom the principal announced that someone had thrown a flaming plush toy into the library. Uh.. what the hell.

So we were kept there and about 30 minutes later the principal came on again. This time he was saying that whoever was behind the beating should turn themselves in. All of a sudden this woman began yelling "I WILL SUE YOU FOR DAMAGES. YOU LITTLE PUNKS, I'M GONNA SUE..." and it was cut off. I asked an office later what had happened.

Apparently his mother had come to pick him up and threatened to sue for the beating and 'whatever else happened.' The school threatened to counter-sue because of lewd conduct, inciting a riot, and starting a fight. My mom got scared and said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo home to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo Holmes, smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Bharlion

They made no reference to our animosity to authority, drug addictions, worship of elder gods or love of bacon.

One thing is clear...

This means war?
No, We aren't trying hard enough.
Okay, why not. Didn't want to die alone anyways.

Jasper

I suggest you check the place out, just to get a sense of the mindset over there.

They're total waterheads, and I scream inside when I read their threads.

Bharlion

Oh dear. I didn't realize it was THIS serious.

There is only one solution.

THE FINAL SOLUTION!

Start up the ovens. some people are coming for dinner.
Okay, why not. Didn't want to die alone anyways.

Jasper

Dysfunctional Cunt

:x

MY EYES MY EYES

Can someone not hack that piece of shit place and kill the fucking red before it causes permanent damage?

Damn that has been there for what?  Close to a year now ugh!

Jasper