News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

The 16 best quotes about Discordians (taken from MysticWicks)

Started by Cain, February 04, 2008, 06:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

I keep trying to find something to respond to over there but I can't bring myself to it.  I made one measly post and I feel dirty from it.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Jasper

There's nothing I could say to make them look any stupider. 

hooplala

But I'm pretending to be as stupid as them, but it's HARD.  Not that I can't be stupid, I'm borderline retarded at times . . . but their stupid is a special kind of stupid.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Dysfunctional Cunt

I find myself randomly responding with weird answers my children give me to totally non-related subjects.  No one seems to notice. 

Jasper

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It makes me wonder if there are actually a shitload of trolls there. The level of general retardation is absurd.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

maphdet

DAMN--I haven't been there sicne '06---I kind of feel the need to umm well go and have a lil fun/pulling of my hair.

heh.

maybe the time has come to play a little.......

Yeah on second thought--I have better things to waste time on
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

TheLastLump

Quote from: Hoopla on February 07, 2008, 11:06:41 PM
But I'm pretending to be as stupid as them, but it's HARD.  Not that I can't be stupid, I'm borderline retarded at times . . . but their stupid is a special kind of stupid.

It's because they're unapologetically, breathtakingly stupid.

They have no souls.....
"It's a dog-eat-dog world, Jesus, please holla back..." -The Game

doughboy359: Don't be angry cause you're a heretical pagan, we'll still accept you if you convert. Doughboy, on being a Catholic.

hooplala

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Dysfunctional Cunt

They changed the colors.  Unfortunately, they didn't change owners or members....

Adios

I have a squeaky clean ISP but I suck at trolling. Besides, it's MW and the proxy shots I took after being banned and called a troll after being a member for 3 or 4 years just didn't interest me that much.

A spell to make people quit fucking with you that REALLY works;

Finely grind wormwood and red pepper. Add garlic and onion salt. Mix completely.

Throw it in the fuckers eyes.

hooplala

Quote from: Alamaris on May 13, 2008, 11:39:29 PMPerson A was arguing for, and Person B, against.  No problem, right?  Nah.  Person A was arguing that fairies live on the sun, visit and talk to her, that other worlds are covered in unicorns, that that earth whales orbit the star Sirius.  In space.

That's easily the funniest shit I've read in a long time... it HAS to have been a troll.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

hooplala

MW?

I still troll it on occasion.  In fact, now that you mention it... its been a while...

BRB!

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

hooplala

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman