The 16 best quotes about Discordians (taken from MysticWicks)

Started by Cain, February 04, 2008, 06:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BadBeast on January 21, 2011, 01:56:32 AM
Quote from: Canis latrans eques on January 21, 2011, 01:43:03 AM
ON that note, is anything worthy of trolling going on at MW currently? I sorta feel like shitting all over Mem for not being able to make it a year in the service since I am pretty much a  whiny self-entitled product of my culture and I made it 4 years so far with fucked up knees, from basic, plus the shit that was fucked up before I joined.
Why did Memnoch leave the Army? Or didn't he say?

If he said why, I never saw it. 
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

BadBeast

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 21, 2011, 02:04:31 AM
ON that note, is anything worthy of trolling going on at MW currently? I sorta feel like shitting all over Mem for not being able to make it a year in the service since I am pretty much a  whiny self-entitled product of my culture and I made it 4 years so far with fucked up knees, from basic, plus the shit that was fucked up before I joined.

Then it must have been something lulzy, or he'd never stop going on about it.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

*GrumpButt*

Dunno. I'll check in a few mins. Iv'e posted some things to try to get the dogs to bite...
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

Juana

Quote from: Cain on January 20, 2011, 10:04:46 PM
Quote from: Cainad on January 20, 2011, 09:57:44 PM
FUCK YUO GUISE

IF I HAD KNOWN ABOUT ECHINACEA I WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO GET THAT APPENDECTOMY

intestinal bacteria festering in my gut lining is no match for the healing powers of Ferngully

:lulz:
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BadBeast on January 21, 2011, 02:36:26 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 21, 2011, 02:04:31 AM

Then it must have been something lulzy, or he'd never stop going on about it.

For the record, he peed the bed until they let him leave.

Serious as a heart attack, here.
Molon Lube

Brother Mythos

I just got around to reading this thread.

I was under the impression that MysticWicks was long defunct. But, after looking it up, I found there is an amazing amount of activity on that site.
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Cain

They have a pathetically devoted fanbase, for some reason.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Brother Mythos on November 17, 2018, 04:02:49 AM

I was under the impression that MysticWicks was long defunct. But, after looking it up, I found there is an amazing amount of activity on that site.

It was offline for a few years.  It came back, and all the scabby losers walked back in like nothing ever happened.

The entire community is sole, tragically-hip1 token conservatives.

1Well, they think they're hip, and isn't that what counts?
Molon Lube

Brother Mythos

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 18, 2018, 07:27:29 AM

It was offline for a few years.  It came back, and all the scabby losers walked back in like nothing ever happened.

I think the true test is whether or not their "hipness" is getting them laid.
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Brother Mythos on November 18, 2018, 05:20:29 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 18, 2018, 07:27:29 AM

I think the true test is whether or not their "hipness" is getting them laid.

What is the prize of getting laid with pagans?

Oh, right. 
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Bear in mind that when I say "pagans", I don't mean the religion, but rather the sort of people who wear all black at noon in July "casting a circle" in Reid Park.
Molon Lube

Cain

Con-troll

I'd understand the robe people if they did aerobics or yoga. Rituals just make already sacred cabbages tremble from fear.
I get trauma from stuff most don't even notice.