News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

Trolley bacon

Started by Sir Squid Diddimus, March 26, 2008, 05:23:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on March 28, 2008, 03:01:25 PM
Quote from: Cainad on March 28, 2008, 12:58:38 AM
I clicked on this topic, thinking it would involve applications of bacon in trolling.

1) Stand on street corner
2) Throw bacon at passersby.
3) ????
4) Profit.

I rest my case.

Yuo forgot the step where you show your empty hands, raise your eyebrows in a "lolwut" expression, and scream "OHSIT, RAEP!" when they come to inflict not-so-great justice.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Suu Fett on March 28, 2008, 07:27:21 PM
Quote from: Darth Cupcake on March 28, 2008, 03:01:25 PM
Quote from: Cainad on March 28, 2008, 12:58:38 AM
I clicked on this topic, thinking it would involve applications of bacon in trolling.

1) Stand on street corner
2) Throw bacon at passersby.
3) ????
4) Profit.

I rest my case.

DO NOT WASTE PRECIOUS BACON


qft