News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Actual PD discussion: About that Chao...

Started by LMNO, February 05, 2008, 03:51:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Thelaughingman421 on February 08, 2008, 05:27:03 AM
I doodled a somewhat interesting symbol on the binder in which my copy of Principia is kept. The Chao, however, is (for me, at least) the enduring "logo" of the Erisian Movement. It was, after all, displayed to Mal-2 and Lord Omar before the very idea of Discordianism had even crept into their heads, so I guess the sight of it caused this Whole Thing??

PSssst, thats what they want you to think...
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

hooplala

I doodled a somewhat interesting symbol on the binder in which my copy of Principia is kept. The Chao, however, is (for me, at least) the enduring "logo" of the Erisian Movement. It was, after all, displayed to Mal-2 and Lord Omar before the very idea of Discordianism had even crept into their heads, so I guess the sight of it caused this Whole Thing??
:|

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

REMINDER:

A Discordian is prohibited from believing anything they read.

AFK

Either that or a bowling ball to the head. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Verbal Mike

Quote from: LMNO on February 08, 2008, 01:14:24 PM
A Discordian is prohibited from believing anything they read.
I refuse to believe that.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

LMNO

Cramulus

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

Cain

LMNO

Cain

Funnily enough, I nicked it from a guy who does believe in UFOs.

Well, not in the conventional sense.  He believes they are linked to occult practices, and has some interesting evidence for this.  He goes into Crowley, Parsons, Scientology, the military etc to explain his thinking on it.  Its actually somewhat scarier than the notion bug eyed sexual deviants are kidnapping people.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Cain on February 08, 2008, 07:03:42 PM

Well, not in the conventional sense.  He believes they are linked to occult practices, and has some interesting evidence for this.  He goes into Crowley, Parsons, Scientology, the military etc to explain his thinking on it.  Its actually somewhat scarier than the notion bug eyed sexual deviants are kidnapping people.

Wonder if that's whats happening in Texas?
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Cain

Quote from: Ratatosk on February 08, 2008, 07:37:52 PM
Quote from: Cain on February 08, 2008, 07:03:42 PM

Wonder if that's whats happening in Texas?

I hear that is advertising.

UFOs are big business, after all. http://xzonenation.blogspot.com/2008/01/wake-up-ufology.html