News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

Scientific Supplier

Started by Jasper, February 07, 2008, 08:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Jasper

Richter

Yikes, the magnets...
So much for a tax return.

Thanks!
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Jasper

The supermagnets are really attractive, no?

Richter

A relation of mine has one for recharging their pacemaker.
You need some care with them, as you can get them stuck to cars or metal door frames without too much trouble.  Oh yes, and that magnetic disk hard drive you had......  (just sayin')
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Richter

Oh yeah, and the magnetic fluid for super - efficient bearings.

Jasper

I've really got my eye on that, too. 

Also, I'm considering getting one of those magnet rings.  Just because I like magnets, and I could use it for cool tricks.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Why is the Uranium all sold out? I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the potential answers....
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Richter

I admit it would be cool, but aside from the high density (don't temp fate, buy depleted uranium), I don't think I'd want any...

An yeah, I see why you're alarmed, was it isotope 238 they had?

Quote from: Dr. Felix Mackay on February 08, 2008, 12:07:19 AM
Also, I'm considering getting one of those magnet rings.  Just because I like magnets, and I could use it for cool tricks.

PROTIP for everyone who hangs with the good Dr.: Only wear NON MAGNETIC body jewelery.

Several great target throwing tricks can be done with those, what did you have in mind?

Jasper

Bharlion

Okay, why not. Didn't want to die alone anyways.

Jasper

You know, like dexterity-based magic tricks, like pulling people's earrings out at a distance if they test me.

Richter

I follow.  The magnet could be very useful for making things "disapear" to a reliable location. 

Nothing shoots down the "Quarter snorting" trick I do now and again like acidentally droping one of the quarters.

Jasper

I don't think quarters are magnetic, but you could easily glue a small magnet to any object you wanted to play with.