News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

Fun with intradermal drug delivery materials

Started by Jasper, February 07, 2008, 10:10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mourning Star

Quote from: Bharlion on February 11, 2008, 12:30:58 AM
They have developed it somewhere in the skunk works... but I don't know anything about that and didn't post this.

Seriously.  You remind me of AKK, only with a smaller helping of self-whoring, and a super-sized order of stupid.

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

They have developed it somewhere in the skunk works... but I don't know anything about that and didn't post this.

Will you please.

Stop pretending to be some sort of CIA/FBI/SS/whatever agent/prisoner/project, nobody buys it and it's not impressing anyone. All the implications that you're cool/in the in/crazy are just annoying, pretentious, and juvenile. If you want to impress people, post legibly about what you want to discuss, act like a reasonably intelligent human adult, and people will be impressed. All the faky-faky I'm so unique-crazy-special shit is just eyerollingly bad, it reminds m of my ten-year-old when she pretends she can talk to plants except in a ten-year-old it's cute.

There. You broke me down. I'm the fucking welcome wagon.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mourning Star

Quote from: Nigel on February 14, 2008, 06:14:42 PM

Will you please.

Stop pretending to be some sort of CIA/FBI/SS/whatever agent/prisoner/project, nobody buys it and it's not impressing anyone. All the implications that you're cool/in the in/crazy are just annoying, pretentious, and juvenile. If you want to impress people, post legibly about what you want to discuss, act like a reasonably intelligent human adult, and people will be impressed. All the faky-faky I'm so unique-crazy-special shit is just eyerollingly bad, it reminds m of my ten-year-old when she pretends she can talk to plants except in a ten-year-old it's cute.

There. You broke me down. I'm the fucking welcome wagon.

ITT Nigel finally learns to hate.

My little girl's all grown up.  :)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

We need a  :| smiley with a  :digtbk: crown, for times like these.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cainad (dec.)

With or without color?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Jasper

Cainad (dec.)

Whom do we bother to get these made into smileys?

East Coast Hustle

you could try me, but Faust and Cain are both less lazy and more technically inclined.

though I'll do it when I get back later tonight if no one else has by then.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

PS - I vote for the grey crown.

PPS - Dead Kennedys  has a song about DMSO.  Dates back to the "Bedime for Democracy" album, circa 1986.

So it's not, you know, anything new.

Jasper

It's older than me.  It's still virtually unknown an useful as heck.

The Littlest Ubermensch

[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE

Jasper

DUDE

I am going to buy this and try to eschew meals by blending it with meat.