News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

Fun with intradermal drug delivery materials

Started by Jasper, February 07, 2008, 10:10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

please be careful not to accidentally poison yourself :)

a lot of things that are perfectly fine to ingest, are not very nice when absorbed directly into your bloodstream, especially since the dosis might be hard to control.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

Quote from: triple zero on February 16, 2008, 07:17:51 PM
please be careful not to accidentally poison yourself :)

a lot of things that are perfectly fine to ingest, are not very nice when absorbed directly into your bloodstream, especially since the dosis might be hard to control.

It was a joke.

Although it could relatively easily be engineered into any number of drug delivery systems to nearly eliminate hypodermic needles.

Cainad (dec.)

OR used in a hypodermic injection so that it could penetrate deep tissues without being swept away by the bloodstream.

Jasper

I'm not sure it'd work that way.  Dunno really.