News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

Welcome.

Started by Reeducation, February 08, 2008, 01:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

Howdy.  I'm a lurker who should probably actually introduce myself.  The name is Jason, but it's alright if you call me Iason, or IO if you are feeling lazy.  I grew up in Jesusland, BFE, USA but still managed to turn out slightly abnormal.  I've been a Discordian for about 2 or 3 years now.  I'm glad that I found this forum because I don't know any Discordians IRL to talk with.  Most people just look at me funny when I start rambling on... sorta like I am doing right now. 

Anyways, nice to meet y'all.  I fully expect a proper hazing.  I'll try to take it like a man.   :p
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Mangrove

Quote from: IasonOuabache on February 14, 2008, 08:16:40 PM
Howdy.  I'm a lurker who should probably actually introduce myself.  The name is Jason, but it's alright if you call me Iason, or IO if you are feeling lazy.  I grew up in Jesusland, BFE, USA but still managed to turn out slightly abnormal.  I've been a Discordian for about 2 or 3 years now.  I'm glad that I found this forum because I don't know any Discordians IRL to talk with.  Most people just look at me funny when I start rambling on... sorta like I am doing right now. 

Anyways, nice to meet y'all.  I fully expect a proper hazing.  I'll try to take it like a man.   :p

Welcome! And yes we are lazy and I want to be the first to call you IO, because shortly after this, so will everyone else.

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

LMNO

Quote from: IasonOuabache on February 14, 2008, 08:16:40 PM

Anyways, nice to meet y'all.  I fully expect a proper hazing.  I'll try to take it like a man.   :p

IO?

EVOHE?

PANGENITOR, PANPHAGE?

LOL

Cramulus

IA! IA!
OUABACHE FHTAGN!

LMNO

tekilili, tekilili....

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Chairman Risus

Triple Zero

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[/BGP]
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on February 14, 2008, 08:25:07 PM
IA! IA!
OUABACHE FHTAGN!

waitwait, i nearly read that as "DOUCHEBAG FTHAGHN!" ...  :?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

Hey Jason, welcome to PD.  Get used to this shit. :lulz:

Iason Ouabache

IA! IA!
OUABACHE FHTAGN!

That is awesome!!!   :lulz:

Quote from: triple zero on February 15, 2008, 01:19:32 AM

Oh great, I already have a degrading nickname.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Cainad (dec.)

Are you kidding? Some people would do unimaginable things for a nickname like that.

LMNO

Quote from: IasonOuabache on February 15, 2008, 07:57:01 AM
IA! IA!
OUABACHE FHTAGN!

That is awesome!!!   :lulz:

Quote from: triple zero on February 15, 2008, 01:19:32 AM

Oh great, I already have a degrading nickname.

I think that's an awesome nickname, only I can't spell "FHTAGN".