News:

    PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

The Calendar

Started by nostalgicBadger, February 08, 2008, 09:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Well, if you really wanna know, this might help:  http://www.myspace.com/aklokwerkkaos
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: nostalgicBadger on February 14, 2008, 09:32:51 PM
Ah, well it seems a little intrusive to try to go back and research your in-jokes so I can take part in them. I would rather just accept that this one I do not understand and that hopefully jokes that arise from here on, I will get.

No, no, it really is worth it for the funny. I did it when I was new, and since the in-jokes never go away, you might as well research them so you can enjoy them.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."


nostalgicBadger

What if I also find confusion funny, even my own?
meh.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Then do what pleases you.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."


AFK

Quote from: nostalgicBadger on February 14, 2008, 09:56:39 PM
What if I also find confusion funny, even my own?

Then you're going to fit in just fine. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.