News:

PD.com: Taoism in a clown costume.

Main Menu

Homeless.

Started by Coyote, February 17, 2008, 08:22:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coyote

I'm homeless. People build their card houses on thin air. How do they do that? I guess it's like coyote, except they never think to look down. Problem is, I did. And what am I supposed to do now as I plummet? Nothing, the same answer as always, no matter the question.

coyote

Jasper

Sucks to be homeless.  Where are you?

hooplala

Quote from: Coyote on February 17, 2008, 08:22:59 AMI guess it's like coyote, except they never think to look down. Problem is, I did. And what am I supposed to do now as I plummet?

Are you talking about Wile E. Coyote?  If so, the correct answer is "swim back up".
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Triple Zero

or, disappear into the distance below and become a little puff of smoke

and then you show up back to normal for the next scene.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Epimetheus

Hold up signs with what you want to say written on them, rather than talking.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Triple Zero

also just one tip, wtf are you still doing in the desert if there's only one source of food that you will never be able to catch?

hike a ride on one of those trucks or trains that appear out of nowhere every once in a while.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Coyote

I'm in montana staying with some friends for a month or so, just got out of jail.  Was in for a month because of an attempted suicide, where the FUCK do you go to jail for that shit?!
Yep, wile E, I have a lot of affection for that old bird chaser. Chasing birds always seems to causing me trouble also, but it's hard not to.
I already tried that whole disappearing in a puff of smoke route. Guess I'll hop a truck. or something.

coyote

Cramulus

well good luck dude. Stay safe. Think rationally and make good decisions. You're out of your cell now, don't let your personal robot take over.  :p

Coyote

East Coast Hustle

homeless AND in Montana?

damn.

that's like suckage squared.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Lies

Safe Travels friend. I've had to look after 4 homeless people lately...
It really sucks when you have no place to call your own.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Coyote

Yeah, montana, of all the states i could of got stuck in. *laughs* Ah ,well, my ecstatic sense of apathy should carry me through!

Doktor Loki

find a way to get yourself to Hawaii, they really take care of their homeless.  Serious.
Not a Doctor?  Why, of course I'm a Doctor!  Why else would I have this scalpel?      ~Doctor Mad

"He that hath a beard is more than a youth, and he that hath no beard is less than a man."
- William Shakespeare

"If you hear crazy voices in your head which tell you to do something, even something evil, YOU'D BETTER FUCKING DO IT BECAUSE IT MIGHT BE GOD." - Soren Keirkegaard

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Doktor Loki on February 22, 2008, 07:52:22 PM
find a way to get yourself to Hawaii, they really take care of their homeless.  Serious.

It's true. You can sleep on the beaches here.

Hope you like Spam and rice.

Coyote

Hah! I was born there, and it's always been my plan to go back and be a beach bum. Wierdness.
And I grew up on spam and rice.