News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

Discordian Spagology: LULZ/SRSB

Started by Cramulus, February 17, 2008, 08:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

LULZ/SRSB

LULZ and SRSB are twin brothers, born to the Goddess Eris herself. It is unclear who the father is, and therefore LULZ and SRSB have become known as the bastard children of Eris, and thus extending the pattern of the Original Snub into human procreative culture.

LULZ and SRSB are tasked with maintaining the fine balance between eristic and aneristic forces in the universe. As brothers do, they are locked in eternal play, rivalry, and self-reflection. Neither is absolute without the other.

hooplala

What is SRSB?

I looked, but nothing seemed to fit well.  SB seemed to mean Serious Business, but I'm not sure . . . WHA??
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Hoopla on February 17, 2008, 08:55:27 PM
What is SRSB?

I looked, but nothing seemed to fit well.  SB seemed to mean Serious Business, but I'm not sure . . . WHA??

IT'S A SPAGOLOGICAL CONUNDRUM!!1
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cramulus

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

HOLY SHIT. If that was my child I would have him euthanized. Or else I would send him to Waldorf School, which is basically the same thing.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

I think what is truly funny is how stupid the older kids will feel in 10 years.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

nostalgicBadger

Quote from: triple zero on February 17, 2008, 09:18:36 PM
AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII http://skoften.net/index/item/kut_kind_8

I sort of hate everybody in this video, and you for subjecting me to it.
meh.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I like how the Discordian Loa are kind of like Pokemon.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

I don't have time to watch the video; summary, plz?

Cramulus

It's an older brother and his friends provoking a little brother, who is addicted to myspace and freaking out hardcore. It's pretty impressive.

hooplala

Also, the younger brother has a tree frog's vocal chords.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.