News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

Indie Party Tunes

Started by nostalgicBadger, February 19, 2008, 08:28:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostalgicBadger

This might be a silly place to do this, but I guess the Discordian community is bound to have interesting taste in music, right? Anyway, I'm throwing a release party for our campus literary magazine, and the president is taking care of what to play in the background while we're doing readings, so I'm covering the after party mix. I'm trying to keep it semi-indie but most of the music I listen to isn't that danceable, so I'm thinking like,
Spoon - Don't You Evah
Kooks - Naive
Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc
Lily Allen - Smile
Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
Liars - Houseclouds
Maybe Aesop Rock
Deltron 3030
etc.

If anybody has any suggestions, I would love to hear them.
meh.

LMNO

Justin Timberlake.  Accept no substitutes.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Reeducation

I am very calm

LMNO

barumunk

"For it is with the mysteries of our religion, as with wholesome pills for the sick, which swallowed whole, have the virtue to cure; but chewed, are for the most part cast up again without effect." Thomas Hobbes

I was always taught to chew everything before i swallow.

AFK

and thus nostalgicBadger has learned the value in asking pd.com users for advice.   :lol:

LMNO

I was about to say something similar.

Also: Merzbow.

Cain

William Shatner and David Hasselhoff

LMNO

All songs to be played must fade into Rick Astley at 1:37.

AFK

Actually, I have a serious suggestion.

Hume's Fork by A Klokwork Kaos. 

Cain

LMNO: I've actually done that, because I'm a sick fuck.

Watch as the NIN remix album, Niggy Tardust and Modest Mouse torrents become a minefield of hilarity once I'm on holiday.

Cramulus

Slice Up The Blistered Cock With Dirty Razors by the Rainbow Time Hug Patrol

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on February 19, 2008, 03:42:43 PM
LMNO: I've actually done that, because I'm a sick fuck.

Watch as the NIN remix album, Niggy Tardust and Modest Mouse torrents become a minefield of hilarity once I'm on holiday.

That's fucking awesome, Cain.

Cain

Torrent terrorism is an emergent market in online trolling, only the GNAA have really used it successfully so far.  I intend to pioneer where they left off.