News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

Indie Party Tunes

Started by nostalgicBadger, February 19, 2008, 08:28:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: LMNO on February 19, 2008, 04:34:02 PM
Quote from: Cain on February 19, 2008, 03:42:43 PMLMNO: I've actually done that, because I'm a sick fuck.

Watch as the NIN remix album, Niggy Tardust and Modest Mouse torrents become a minefield of hilarity once I'm on holiday.

That's fucking awesome, Cain.

brilliant idea.

i will have to adapt my setlist for the party i'll be DJing at the 5th of March accordingly.

:evil:

mwuahahahhuheehee teeheheheiihihiiii

--------------------------

as for nostalgicBadger's suggestions:

Hrvatski - Vatstep DSP

it has indie-worthy noise, sampled cats and, of course, VOCODERS (ok actually it's a speech synth, but the aewsoemness is similar), singing a silly dub song  :mrgreen:

--------------------------

and LMNO, i tried downloading some Merzbow once, but the mp3s got corrupted or something, all i heard was random noise

:rimshot:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

nostalgicBadger

This actually did not turn out too badly. The serious suggestions, at least the ones I've been able to find on last.fm, have not been bad at all, and the rest I appreciate anyway. Thanks guys.
meh.

AFK

Just out of curiousity, which ones were those? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

actual suggestion:

Dan Deacon

his music is a wonderland of awesomeness

The Littlest Ubermensch

Sunn O)))
Masonna
Glenn Branca
Teenage Jesus & The Jerks
[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reeducation

Keizers Orchestra.

(Btw. The best "party-song" is Mr. Bungles: My Ass Is On Fire.)
I am very calm

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Reeducation

It kicks and it kicks it deep! To the knee! :lulz:
I am very calm

Requia ☣

World Inferno Friendship Society.  :lulz:

I have a strange definition of dancing music though, dunno if other people would actually dance to it.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.