Because you all asked for it...

Started by Suu, February 19, 2008, 04:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

Oh, ok, it seems vaguely familiar now . . . that was around the same time Fizzwitz Glorypoops posted here?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Jasper

hooplala

I think she and Shecky D. Albino got married.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Jasper

Wow.  I remember Shecky's avatar but little else about him.

hooplala

That's because there wasn't much to him.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Jasper

hooplala

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

AFK

there was also another one, unlike_someone, or something like that.  she was pretty cool but left not too long after I cam aboard. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

hooplala

Was it 'Unlike_Other'?

Also, whatever happened to the Other Anonymous?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Jenne

I think TOA is still at Syn's site.

Faust

Quote from: Jenne on February 22, 2008, 05:53:53 AM
Quote from: Malaul on February 21, 2008, 08:32:13 PM
I was wondering where all those awesome avatars came from!

Me too...so I checked out Suu's "threadjack" thread on how she makes...threads...to wear...for LARPS and Cons...

Suu, thou art the awesome, and I worship thy many talents.  :D

Also,

and this is me as well:

*fans self*
+
*glasses steam up*
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Triple Zero

Quote from: Jenne on February 22, 2008, 06:40:51 PMNow, it's like hottie central--wtf?  :lol:

Quote from: Nigel on February 22, 2008, 06:36:54 PM
Quote from: Suu Fett on February 22, 2008, 06:32:13 PM
The hottest people of the internets post here at PD.Com.

It is more than a little weird how attractive everyone is compared to most forums I've been on.

Lesson: DISCORDIANS. HOTTER THAN OTHER GEEKS.

well, obviously, only grayface cabbages can be ugly. it is empirical fact. proven by SCIENCE

so

it was so easy all along! don't bother with that shit about fnrods and thinking for yourself schmuck , or telling all sorts of complicated stories about black iron prisons and see if people react like they actually have a brain, the shortest test is:

IF HOT, THEN IT'S COOL

see? HOT implies COOL. none of that order implies disorder pseudophilosophical bullshit.

suddenly enlightened

when do we start with the eugenics thing?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jenne

Aw, I wouldn't color this place as shallow as all that, 000.  I think people just get off on seeing what the other anonymous poster looks like is all.

And it seems we're all somewhat shocked that so many of us monkeyfuckers are somewhat pleasing to the eye.  *shrug*

Triple Zero

Quote from: Jenne on February 24, 2008, 07:56:34 PMAw, I wouldn't color this place as shallow as all that, 000.  I think people just get off on seeing what the other anonymous poster looks like is all.

And it seems we're all somewhat shocked that so many of us monkeyfuckers are somewhat pleasing to the eye.  *shrug*

too late now, i'm already shipping the ugly cabbages in trains to "forced enlightenment camps", where they will be put to work, shot and/or gassed.

but don't worry about it, i can't think of any way that this plan could possibly go wrong.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

Ein volk, Ein Forum, Funf Witz

FOR 1000 YEARS!