News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

Because you all asked for it...

Started by Suu, February 19, 2008, 04:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu Fett on March 05, 2008, 03:26:05 PM
Give me a few days to get moar up.

Also: NIGEL THAT LEAF YOU SENT ME IS SOOOOOOOOO FUCKING GORGEOUS. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

You're welcome! :D

They're quite strong, actually; I have one that I wear often on a choker-length chain.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

I think I have a cord for it. I'll take a pic of me wearing it for you...and then draw you a very uber pic.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu Fett on March 05, 2008, 05:08:22 PM
It's pretty big, I was surprised. At least 3". I feel bad because Nigel sells them on her website for like 70-90 bucks, and I'm doing little 3rd rate doodles. So she's getting something really nice. I have no choice now. Lol.

LOL, no guilt, no pressure! You like my leaf, I like it when people like my things. GOOD TRADE!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Plus it's like cheap advertising.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu Fett on March 05, 2008, 06:27:49 PM
Plus it's like cheap advertising.

When it is nestled in your cleavage, I can't imagine better advertising. ;)

Suu

Admirers of the leaf, of course. I'm too flat otherwise.

LMNO

Suu

Well if the raptor disagrees....

Actually, my sister measured my boobs last week when visited her working at Victoria's Secret. She was like, "It appears you're a spot-on 36B."

"NO SHIT. I'VE HAD THE SAME BRA SIZE SINCE MIDDLE SCHOOL!"

"Oh, if it makes you feel better though, this means you can wear a 34C!"

"..."

LMNO

Suu

Actually, I tried on a 34C and it hurt my ribs, even on the last hook.

I hate my boobs. It's bad enough they go out to the side more instead of being all perky in the front.  :|

hooplala

Quote from: Suu Fett on March 05, 2008, 07:43:52 PMI hate my boobs. It's bad enough they go out to the side more instead of being all perky in the front.  :|

I actually like that look.

There's a man for every boob.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Suu

Quote from: Hoopla on March 05, 2008, 08:02:46 PM
Quote from: Suu Fett on March 05, 2008, 07:43:52 PMI hate my boobs. It's bad enough they go out to the side more instead of being all perky in the front.  :|

I actually like that look.

There's a man for every boob.

or a boob for every man?

LMNO

hooplala

Quote from: LMNO on March 05, 2008, 08:05:12 PM
Every man is a boob!

/Dworkin

Now you know very well she said all men were rapists.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman