News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

Because you all asked for it...

Started by Suu, February 19, 2008, 04:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

Mister Zero sir, could I has some colorz please?

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cthulhu's Squidling on March 08, 2008, 07:57:11 AMMister Zero sir, could I has some colorz please?

yes you can. when i get around to it, which is probably in a day or two or three.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu Fett on March 07, 2008, 03:50:00 PM
Also for Nigel:

Crappy pic, but I'm wearing it today! I need to get wire and maybe a different cord. Richter's parachute cord is entirely too useful, but the leaf doesn't want to stay flat.

YAYYYYY! I love the completely skeptical look on your face, too.

What I did with mine was got an ENORMOUS silver jump ring from a jeweler friend; it's about 20mm. I don't know if you can get them that big in bead stores normally, though, so I was thinking about buying some 12-gauge silver wire and making my own... if I do I'll send you one. You put the ring on the leaf and run the cord through the ring, and it hangs flat then.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu Fett on March 07, 2008, 04:04:46 PM
Quote from: LMNO on March 07, 2008, 04:01:15 PM
Suu, your eyes are creeping me out.

I hear that all the time.

Also, I've gotten nothing but compliments on the leaf, so I've been giving out Nigel's website. Like I said, free advertising.  :wink:

That actually may explain the spate of new customers... if that's all you, holy shit!!!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Richter on March 07, 2008, 04:05:46 PM
Nigel : The leaf is v. well done!  I'll have to bug Suu to see it enxt time I visit her + Herb.

Suu: After you pass the cord through the hole, hold the 2 free ends and tie a figure - 8 in them both at once, 1 cm or so above the leaf, then go from there.  That may help.

Thank you muchly!

Also, Suu, you can fold the cord in half, poke the folded end through the hole, then put both ends through the loop created by the folded end, pull, and proceed as usual, and it will lie flat.

Triple Zero

e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Sir Squid Diddimus

Triple Zero

Sir Squid Diddimus

Suu

Awesome!

I have a stack of doodles to scan at home when I get around to it.  :x
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Lies

Quote from: Suu Fett on March 31, 2008, 03:48:10 PM
Awesome!

I have a stack of doodles to scan at home when I get around to it.  :x
*bump*
*waits patiently*
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!