News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

Because you all asked for it...

Started by Suu, February 19, 2008, 04:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Suu Fett on March 31, 2008, 03:48:10 PM
Awesome!

I have a stack of doodles to scan at home when I get around to it.  :x

There is Flash Animation just waiting to be completed!!!!

Whenever you get around to uploading ;-)
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Triple Zero

BUMNP!

for awesome caricatures!!

also, does anyone happen to have the coloured version of mine lying around? I lost it and I don't seem to have posted in this particular thread..
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Suu

I lost all of the doodles. I think they were left at the Monastery and since Toothless Methhead is now living in my studio space, I have no idea what happened to my artwork and posters and anything that was left in there. But if I found out she tried selling any of it for drugs I'm busting out the rest of her teeth and turning Herbert into a eunuch for letting her move in when my name is still on the lease.

I have no issue with Richter. He has the machetes in his room.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on January 11, 2010, 08:01:29 PM

This seems like a self-correcting problem. 
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Suu

I DREW YOU A PICTURE HOOPLA!!! IF I CAN RECOVER IT, I SHALL POST IT IN ALL OF IT'S GLORY.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Jenne

I lost all of the doodles. I think they were left at the Monastery and since Toothless Methhead is now living in my studio space, I have no idea what happened to my artwork and posters and anything that was left in there. But if I found out she tried selling any of it for drugs I'm busting out the rest of her teeth and turning Herbert into a eunuch for letting her move in when my name is still on the lease.

Aw, fuck, Suu, that's awful.  That sucks bigtime.  Goddammed fucking Herbert.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh, shit. :(
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on March 05, 2008, 04:32:23 PM
I think she posted a pic of the one she sent me in her thread...

Edit: I believe it's this one -

Molon Lube

Freeky

I don't mean to un-re-threadjack, but memeboobs sounds like an awesome idea.

And Suu's drawings are neat! :D

Richter

I remember seeing the originals a few months back.  I'll secure any I see surface.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Dimocritus

HAY SUU, CAN I HAZ PIKCHUR PLZ?!?
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: dimo on May 17, 2010, 10:13:04 PM
Yes!
I wanna be in the in crowd, too!

Dimocritus

Quote from: Iptuous on May 17, 2010, 11:37:18 PM
Quote from: dimo on May 17, 2010, 10:13:04 PM
Yes!
I wanna be in the in crowd, too!

Wait. Having a picture makes you part of the "in" crowd?

Nevermind, the new trend is to not be trendy SO NEVERMIND! You guys and your pictures. SOOOO mainstream.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"