Because you all asked for it...

Started by Suu, February 19, 2008, 04:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Nigel on February 20, 2008, 07:42:23 AM
Quote from: Cthulhu's Squidling on February 20, 2008, 06:30:50 AM
Quote from: Cainad on February 20, 2008, 06:18:14 AM
Quote from: Nigel on February 20, 2008, 05:53:58 AM
I was weeping into my tea earlier about not having a Suu-drawn caricature.

I believe it is because she has a secret, deep-seated, and intensely personal loathing of people like you and I. That is the only reasonable explanation.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ErBzvb0fhRU
its even funnier cause i could only find in in german
:lulz:

That was hilarious, especially because I don't have the slightest idea what was happening. But I loved it.

they were going to the mall. excludie wanted to go, but they sent him to the box. then he got kicked out of the box.
then they were gonna freeze to death in the van, excludie- "even me?", but no... he got sent off w/ a thermos of hot soup and a warm blanket.

sorry. i felt like i should explain that for some reason.
its early and i havent had any sugar yet.

Triple Zero

Quote from: LMNO on February 20, 2008, 01:08:30 PM
Wait, mine looks weird.

That's better.

fixt again, because the other just won't do.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cthulhu's Squidling on February 20, 2008, 04:41:30 PM
Quote from: Nigel on February 20, 2008, 07:42:23 AM
Quote from: Cthulhu's Squidling on February 20, 2008, 06:30:50 AM
Quote from: Cainad on February 20, 2008, 06:18:14 AM
Quote from: Nigel on February 20, 2008, 05:53:58 AM
I was weeping into my tea earlier about not having a Suu-drawn caricature.

I believe it is because she has a secret, deep-seated, and intensely personal loathing of people like you and I. That is the only reasonable explanation.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ErBzvb0fhRU
its even funnier cause i could only find in in german
:lulz:

That was hilarious, especially because I don't have the slightest idea what was happening. But I loved it.

they were going to the mall. excludie wanted to go, but they sent him to the box. then he got kicked out of the box.
then they were gonna freeze to death in the van, excludie- "even me?", but no... he got sent off w/ a thermos of hot soup and a warm blanket.

sorry. i felt like i should explain that for some reason.
its early and i havent had any sugar yet.

It's still funny now that I understand it. :)
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

Two things.

These all kick immense ass (1)

If you intended to do one of me, don't use an older pic. (2)

Did I mention thread rules?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am actually a little frightened by what mine will look like, based on the pics I can remember posting. I'm tempted to post an, um, more accurate pic, but then it could fall into THE WRONG HANDS.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Suu, you gotta do the "boobs only" pic.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Jasper

Quote from: Nigel on February 20, 2008, 05:07:59 PM
I am actually a little frightened by what mine will look like, based on the pics I can remember posting. I'm tempted to post an, um, more accurate pic, but then it could fall into THE WRONG HANDS.

I better do likewise.

Well, this one's just funny really.  I found out the camera's flash totally concealed it in the mirror, so...

But this one's a better portrait.

Cramulus

NIGEL I DREW ONE FOR YUO

[attachment deleted by admin]

Suu

You make it sound like I'm BAITING you all into posting pics so we can acquire them for WOMP or something HORRIBLE like that.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jasper

Jasper

Because you want  a moustache and monocle. :lol:

Suu

Pssh...little do you all know we already HAVE pictures of you all. BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Everything is going so well according to plan!!
\