News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

Because you all asked for it...

Started by Suu, February 19, 2008, 04:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

The thing is about fakes is you have to spend a lot of time and money to get them to apprach a natural look.

The best I've ever seen in public is Dita (www.dita.net/ - NSFW), and she got it done twice - the first was a cup size beyond her goal, and after the skin stretcehd out,she got them taken out and a size smaller put in, so they actually hang pretty realistically.  Plus, she did the whole thing through her belly button, so there's no scarring.

Most women probably don't want to go through the cost and effort to do this, though, so you get women whose nipples are permanently pointing skyward.

AFK

My wife said if we were rolling in dough she'd like to get hers done, though I think it's more to reverse the effects of mommyhood.  Though, personally, I don't see any need for improvement. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Richter

In the sage words of the Bloodhound Gang: 

"Hooray for Boobies"

That is all.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Jenne

Dita's don't look painful, you're right, they are just hanging too far forward is all.  Beautiful, of course.  *wonders how they feel*

LMNO

Uh...  they feel nice.

LMNO
-helped her dress at the 2003 Manray B&D Ball.

Eve

Quote from: Cthulhu's Squidling on March 06, 2008, 06:17:36 AM
ive been a 32b since i grew boobs in like... 12th grade.   (cept preggo and lactate)

it sucks. hardly anyone carries that size and it's impossible to fill out a dress
stupid fashion industry. size 2 bitches don't have d cups.... in nature.
ive been wanting fake ones just so i can shop easier.

sure i could sew more and make my own shit, but im incredibly lazy

As a 38C-bordering-on-D, over-filling out a dress sucks just as much. I love my boobs, but I don't love constantly looking like a slut whenever I want to wear a low cut shirt/dress. I suspect DCup will yell at me for complaining about mine now. ;D

Quote from: LMNO on March 06, 2008, 02:54:02 PM
LMNO

Srsly.. that is awesome.
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Jenne

Quote from: LMNO on March 06, 2008, 02:54:02 PM
Uh...  they feel nice.

LMNO

Woah.  Very cool.  I know someone who has met her and that's as far as it's gone...she's an amateur pinup, one of those new goth-types, and they met in Vegas, I believe.  Either that or Florida, I forget which.

Jenne

Quote from: Anonymously Evil on March 06, 2008, 02:55:51 PM

As a 38C-bordering-on-D, over-filling out a dress sucks just as much. I love my boobs, but I don't love constantly looking like a slut whenever I want to wear a low cut shirt/dress. I suspect DCup will yell at me for complaining about mine now. ;D

I've seen that in my friends and family...sometimes the grass is greener, and when it's hard to get clothes to fit "right" (Jenne = someone who always has to shop for separates or sew sew sew), it's a pita.

I used to want fakers till I had a friend who got them.  Then I realized I didn't need them NOR did I want them at all.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Suu Fett on March 05, 2008, 08:04:18 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on March 05, 2008, 08:02:46 PM
Quote from: Suu Fett on March 05, 2008, 07:43:52 PMI hate my boobs. It's bad enough they go out to the side more instead of being all perky in the front.  :|

I actually like that look.

There's a man for every boob.

or a boob for every man?

there should be two for every man, on average (except for lesbian couples, they get four)

and like, was it fatboy slim that said it, or did he sample it (probably), "everybody needs a bossom for a pillow", seeing the complaints/hangups ITT, it's apparent that every woman seems to need a partner to tell them they are beautiful :D
it's like when i go out shopping for clothes with a female friend, they get anrgy because i pick out something random from the clothes racks (it's not random, i just pick the orange stuff) and it looks good, i have to tell them like 20 times they are looking great (and mean it, too). but it's usually worth it when, say, around the 23rd time they start believing it themselves, look in the mirror and that smile comes on their face :)

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Darth Cupcake

CS, I hear you.

I am a size 2 and a 34A. A CUP. GOD DAMN A.

And sure they're perky and cheerful and look nice without anything covering them up, but as soon as I put on a shirt, unless it's skintight, they just get lost and I look so young. :cry:

And Eve, it is a well-known fact that I think your boobs are stupid sexy. However, I'm sure they can be a pain in the ass at times, so I will not scold you. But I will reiterate that you need to get your sexy behind up to Boston to hang out with me. Play Scrabble. Something like that. :D
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Jenne

K, my head is full of boobs now.  Takes a threadrift of Size D-C Cup proportions to make me think like a man.

:D

Darth Cupcake

Srsly. This thread is epic boob win. All we need is pics, except I have no desire to post any, so I'm certainly not going to tell anyone else to. :lol:
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Jenne

LMNO's link has some in it...if you're interested still... ;)

AFK

Well, we did throw around the idea of Meme-Boobs a few months back.  Think of it as a public service.   :D
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jenne

Meme-boobs...instead of meme-bombs?  That's brilliant!