News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

Because you all asked for it...

Started by Suu, February 19, 2008, 04:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

It's still beautiful Suu.

Nigel you do amazing work.

Darth Cupcake

Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

LMNO

Suu, your eyes are creeping me out.

Suu

Quote from: LMNO on March 07, 2008, 04:01:15 PM
Suu, your eyes are creeping me out.

I hear that all the time.

Also, I've gotten nothing but compliments on the leaf, so I've been giving out Nigel's website. Like I said, free advertising.  :wink:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

Nigel : The leaf is v. well done!  I'll have to bug Suu to see it enxt time I visit her + Herb.

Suu: After you pass the cord through the hole, hold the 2 free ends and tie a figure - 8 in them both at once, 1 cm or so above the leaf, then go from there.  That may help.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

It probably will, but we're heading to Seekonk tonight anyway for the usual Wallyworld/Michael's/Home Depot/Same-shit-as-Rhode-Island-with-less-sales-tax-and-a-bottle-deposit-Extravaganza. I may as well pick something up while we're at it.

OMG having a car again is amazing.  :mrgreen: Mr. Suu is doing laundry today too!

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Clean underwear, ITT.

Also, were you drunk in that picture?

Richter

Quote from: Suu Fett on March 07, 2008, 04:10:36 PM
It probably will, but we're heading to Seekonk tonight anyway for the usual Wallyworld/Michael's/Home Depot/Same-shit-as-Rhode-Island-with-less-sales-tax-and-a-bottle-deposit-Extravaganza. I may as well pick something up while we're at it.

OMG having a car again is amazing.  :mrgreen: Mr. Suu is doing laundry today too!

Congrats on mobility! 
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Darth Cupcake

Ja, I gave up on selling my car. Realized I'm addicted, and I'm not ready to get over it just yet. :wink:

Mobility is delightful!
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Suu

Quote from: LMNO on March 07, 2008, 04:16:57 PM
Clean underwear, ITT.

Nope. I just took it this morning. I always look wasted when I'm sober, and sober when I'm wasted.

Quote from: Richter on March 07, 2008, 04:18:10 PM

Congrats on mobility! 

Mr. Suu pulled a Richter...the minute we had tags on the van, he threw his armor and rattan in the back.  :x  However, I still can't believe we're driving a minivan, but for 400 bucks (about $600 total to get it on the road with insurance and reg) we can't really complain. Also: It should fit about 5 stormtroopers comfortably, as we DO have priorities.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Suu Fett on March 07, 2008, 04:29:22 PM
Quote from: LMNO on March 07, 2008, 04:16:57 PM
Clean underwear, ITT.

Nope. I just took it this morning. I always look wasted when I'm sober, and sober when I'm wasted.

Quote from: Richter on March 07, 2008, 04:18:10 PM

Congrats on mobility! 

Mr. Suu pulled a Richter...the minute we had tags on the van, he threw his armor and rattan in the back.  :x  However, I still can't believe we're driving a minivan, but for 400 bucks (about $600 total to get it on the road with insurance and reg) we can't really complain. Also: It should fit about 5 stormtroopers comfortably, as we DO have priorities.

If it can haul armor and spears... then its a good buy ;-)!!!

The nice thing about rapier is that we don't have space requirements beyond the 42" blades ;-)
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Richter

Lugging 40 + Lbs. of gear before I even get to weapons, rapier does seem attractive some days.  (Especially already being in good clothes for court)    :)

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Richter on March 07, 2008, 04:54:33 PM
Lugging 40 + Lbs. of gear before I even get to weapons, rapier does seem attractive some days.  (Especially already being in good clothes for court)    :)

Yeah, I have a four layer t-shirt made of linen that passes the punch test... I can wear it under any garb including court garb and fight, run to the bathroom and lose the t-shirt, then stand in court.

Though I did find out that pipe sleeves on a houpelande are not good for fighting. They do a great job of tangling blades... but they also rip out. There's nothing like standing behind the Baroness, with your most foppish attire, and have a chunk of your garb hanging loose from the shoulder. LOL.

In heavy combat, winning and losing seems important... or the rapier field, it's better to look good while dying ;-)

Richter

Quote from: Ratatosk on March 07, 2008, 05:06:31 PM
In heavy combat, winning and losing seems important... or the rapier field, it's better to look good while dying ;-)

To some people with "Duke" attatched to them, maybe  :wink:
A good number of folk fight because it's fun.  I've seen more folks get caught up in teh win vs. loose and quit.

I have attended court / feast in chainmail, but it's felt (and likely smelled) tacky.  :x

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Richter on March 07, 2008, 05:18:24 PM
Quote from: Ratatosk on March 07, 2008, 05:06:31 PM

To some people with "Duke" attatched to them, maybe  :wink:
A good number of folk fight because it's fun.  I've seen more folks get caught up in teh win vs. loose and quit.

I have attended court / feast in chainmail, but it's felt (and likely smelled) tacky.  :x

LOL, Tirnewydd had multiple Dukes so I think our Knowne Worldeview is a bit skewed ;-) When I first started playing in Tirnewydd we had a Master at Arms, three knights, a Count and Countess, a Vicountess, and a number of Duchesses. Nothing that the shire does is just for fun :(