News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Richter, I Need That Chainsword.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 27, 2010, 05:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Can't see that at work, will get to it tonight.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Richter

Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Jasper

Jackpot!

Thanks, I was wondering who did all that stuff!

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Richter

The difference between the nerds and the mad scientists is the mad scheintists will actually DO these things.  No one ever sings the tales of the people who had a really good conversation about it once, then never built anything. 

No, thank you.  It's better to find out firsthand how bad an idea it is, and commit it to a pile of horrible devices with horribly specific functions for later consideration.

Payne

When I get round to builing my exo skeleton I will probably consult you Richter.

Although I'm still not sure that simplicity (Scaffolding pipes, Duct Tape and a Brabus V8) won't just be better.

Richter

Payne, exoskeletoning you would be a fruitless endeavor.  Simply put, we cannot enhance your balls.

We could try to contain them, we could mount them with a more supportive or mobile carriage, but there is no way we can increase their destructive power. 

However, like German rocket scientist or Manhattan Project researchers, I'd take all too much glee in weaponizing and increasing the range of such a force.  I would cackle with glee knowing that my contrivance is dropping messianic testicular doom on some poor schmuck who thought his army was all "1st world"

Payne

Quote from: Richter on September 10, 2010, 05:34:43 PM
Payne, exoskeletoning you would be a fruitless endeavor.  Simply put, we cannot enhance your balls.

We could try to contain them, we could mount them with a more supportive or mobile carriage, but there is no way we can increase their destructive power. 

However, like German rocket scientist or Manhattan Project researchers, I'd take all too much glee in weaponizing and increasing the range of such a force.  I would cackle with glee knowing that my contrivance is dropping messianic testicular doom on some poor schmuck who thought his army was all "1st world"

My only stipulation is that we must retain the duct taping and the Brabus V8.

For the ++sexiness.