My opinion > Your opinion

Main Menu

BASICALLY, DISCUSS WHATEVER I LINK TO!

Started by Epimetheus, February 20, 2008, 05:20:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Cain

The Daily Mail cant decide whether butter causes or cures cancer.  Lets just say that even the UK broadsheets make hilariously bad errors, and yet are not as univerisally despised as those who work the Mail's science and health section.  Peer-reviewed paper or GTFO.

Epimetheus

I am a peer, I reviewed that paper and I say it's A-OK.

COLORED CAULIFLOWER ARE MORE HEALTHY, OKAY? Believe it.

EDIT: Fine, then discuss Sly Stallone's arms:
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/6307/sylvesterstallone2vt0.jpg

Triple Zero

the purple one looks awesome, but also a bit shopped. especiall the blueish glow.

also: "Until the 17th century most carrots eaten Europe were white, yellow or purple. The orange pigment was added by Dutch plant breeders looking for a way to celebrate Holland's royal family." :D
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jasper

Epimetheus

Quote from: triple zero on February 20, 2008, 11:13:16 PM
the purple one looks awesome, but also a bit shopped. especiall the blueish glow.

Yeah, I figured it was badly shopped. Dunno what the point is, though.

Jasper

It wasn't shooped, they really look like that in person.  I've seen them at Sigona's, they actually look like they were shopped IRL.

guest7654

They Dutch made the orange carrot to be less bitter than the yellow varieties.1

1. Internets

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: triple zero on February 20, 2008, 11:13:16 PM

also: "Until the 17th century most carrots eaten Europe were white, yellow or purple. The orange pigment was added by Dutch plant breeders looking for a way to celebrate Holland's royal family." :D

Yuo damned imperialist slimeballs, pushing your royal family on other countries that don't ask for it! Grrr! Grrr, I say! :argh!:

-DC
Loves carrots. WAY TO RUIN IT!
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on February 21, 2008, 03:33:32 PM
Quote from: triple zero on February 20, 2008, 11:13:16 PMthe purple one looks awesome, but also a bit shopped. especiall the blueish glow.

Yuo damned imperialist slimeballs, pushing your royal family on other countries that don't ask for it! Grrr! Grrr, I say! :argh!:

-DC
Loves carrots. WAY TO RUIN IT!

bite my less-bitter orange dutch Carrot.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jasper

It is funny that people think carrots are naturally occurring.

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: Dr. Felix Mackay on February 22, 2008, 02:32:54 AM
It is funny that people think carrots are naturally occurring.

:aww:

But... but... Awwww dammit!
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Jasper

But who really cares, right?  As long as it's tasty and doesn't need to be grown in a test tube every time, whatever works. :D