News:

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Main Menu

MIssion(s)

Started by bringdownthesystem, February 20, 2008, 06:48:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bringdownthesystem

Ello. I might be misinterpreting things, ideas, philosophies ETC. But I was wondering about something. Does anyone think time would be better spent on one or two GASMs instead of so many at one time? I see where the many GASMs end up overlapping, but I thought at the moment because of the number of people participating that it's be more widespread and awesome if many were all on ONE project type thing. I suppose that goes against the whatever you want separate and apart thing....hmmmm I dunno maybe I'm insane.

I guess if I want more people on a certain GASM to recruit em huh? ALright...Anyways, The postergasm is what got me interested in ALLL of this, so I have a certain fondness for it.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: bringdownthesystem on February 20, 2008, 06:48:37 AM
Ello. I might be misinterpreting things, ideas, philosophies ETC. But I was wondering about something. Does anyone think time would be better spent on one or two GASMs instead of so many at one time? I see where the many GASMs end up overlapping, but I thought at the moment because of the number of people participating that it's be more widespread and awesome if many were all on ONE project type thing. I suppose that goes against the whatever you want separate and apart thing....hmmmm I dunno maybe I'm insane.

"Maybe"? You're on PD.com.

QuoteI guess if I want more people on a certain GASM to recruit em huh? ALright...Anyways, The postergasm is what got me interested in ALLL of this, so I have a certain fondness for it.

Let the record show that POSTERGASM is working.

Someone give Cramulus a congratulatory spanking.

bringdownthesystem

I shall when I see him...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Verbal Mike

I think we had this discussion (briefly) a few weeks ago...
I'm of the opinion we need to just start as many GASMs as possible (as in, start threads for as many as possible, calling people to join) and see which ones stick.
The idea of the GASM is that it spreads by being appealing for people to copy. If you start a thread for a good GASM, it will stick.
Besides, if we have two great GASMs we have two great GASMs - but if we have a hundred terrible ones, there's going to be one AMAZING one somewhere in there.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

bringdownthesystem

ah...I DO see your point. you cleared it up in my head like some bad acne, but there WILL be some scarring I fear.