News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

This is just a reminder...

Started by East Coast Hustle, February 05, 2008, 04:02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

...to myself to post the recipe for the rack of wild boar chops with champaigne-cream gravy that I made for Superbowl Dinner.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Sepia

Everyone will always be too late

maphdet

Wild boar chops with champagne...sounds different, but would give it a go , because its a new way to serve wild boar.
I actually wonder how lamb would be with this combo....
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

Reginald Ret

i'm willing to try with boar or with lamb, both are my favorite meat.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Dido

I hate champagne and that sounds like a very nice way to dispose of it tactfully. Post it please. In return I am offering wild boar with red wine and apricots.   

Jenne

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante