News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

GASMGASM

Started by Cramulus, February 22, 2008, 01:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

I finally threw some text up for GASMGASM. Feel free to edit.

http://www.poee.co.uk/bip/index.php?title=GASMGASM

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cramulus

Cain

Would recruiting in general fall under this heading?

Because I think, despite how busy some of us are, we should plan a forum invasion somewhere and do our thang.  Infiltrate, get the locals on side, get run out of town, get distracted by trolling for 3 months, retain many of the members who sympathize with us.

Cramulus

After months of trolling, I love how polished of a game plan this is.

Yeah I'm down.  We need numbers, because many of us are very very busy and won't have time for really deep dicking trolling.

And on an related note we really should send an advance party over to Irreality.net. That is a hopping chaos-oriented community that we should network with. It has a strong center in Portland, OR. Telarus is already there, and I went to high school with Chaoflux, one of "important dudes" in that commutiny.

Cain

How about Irreality and the Colboards then?

Cramulus

Colboards are a good bet I think. They're big, they move fast, and they have a sense of humor. A number of the users have a sense of "duty" to "make things better". It would be a good place to spread out some of our tracts and manifestoes.

Cain

I'll see if I can remember my password and will be over there in a couple of hours.

bringdownthesystem

Eh people, what're the links to these sites?

Cramulus

Quote from: bringdownthesystem on February 22, 2008, 05:42:20 PM
  Eh people, what're the links to these sites?

http://www.colboard.com/    - a few Discordians are already there from what I've seen
http://irreality.net/    - chaos people of both occult and hilarious subtypes

Cain

Usernames, people?

I'm Rogue Element over there, if you hadn't noticed.  Same avatar, so I should be easy to spot.  I'm lurking until I can find a decent thread to get involved in.

bringdownthesystem

I shall be the same...bringdownthesystem

Cain

Cool.

I have failed to do anything, but will likely go in later tonight or tomorrow.

bringdownthesystem

Also. which site are you on? Both?

The colbert one looks fine, the other one sure has a whole lot of forums and is difficult to navigate, it's fine though... I think that was the point thought to maybe keep stupid people off.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."