News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Talking to a parasite

Started by GlompChomp, March 13, 2008, 03:07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GlompChomp

You'll always be eating something. Food, music, drugs, emotion, laughter, knowledge or people, you'll get your fill. When Mother Dopamine was ripped away from your lips after infancy, the emptiness needed to be filled. I wouldn't disregard the numerous people who never suckled. But the instinct is still there. You're a consumer, a big gluttonous parasite.

What you consume turns to shit. That's the natural order of things and all animals produce shit. Only you are a superior animal, human. The hairless apes are so refined, civilized, powerful and intelligent in the ways which they consume and produce shit. Entire cultures revolve around feeding and waste production. They turn the land into dunghills and fling their feces, using the waste of what they consume as a mockery of what they consume.

Your opinions, your tastes, your personality, your goals, your hopes, your beliefs and maybe even your life are nothing but an imitation. You're degraded to eating other people's shit, or flinging what you've acquired at people who don't appreciate that particular taste. You don't actually own anything do you? It was all someone else's idea wasn't it? It's not your Jesus or your music or your opium. And yet you go on acting like you wouldn't know the difference, sculpting your piles of other people's shit to be aesthetically pleasing. To whatever best suits your tastes. Whatever might bring you closest to Mother. Whatever makes you happy, sedated, braindead, suspended in a grey stupor between life and death.

You would take it all if you could wouldn't you? All that's left of it anyway. Everyone wants to know what will happen to them. If they don't, they're left with emptiness. Make the parasite doubt and it will begin to starve. When that hole isn't filled, it swells with fear. That's not acid boiling in your stomach. You've been away from Mother for too long and if you don't run along home, who knows what might happen? You might lose your fix. You might not fit in anymore. You might not be loved. You might die.

You might be reborn.

I suck at this writing stuff.  :lulz:
widdly scuds

I stretch my penis in a saltwater toffee maker every Tuesday and Saturday.

Cainad (dec.)

ITT, GlompChomp explains why the world needs more easy-access titties.