Mr Rogers is above all that nonsense.

Main Menu

Jumping Gemini

Started by bringdownthesystem, February 21, 2008, 04:49:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bringdownthesystem

Hey guys, this IS my art.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jkocoh_izuo
If I didn't mention in my introduction to this site, I am a magician and have been so for two years. This video was made about 10 months ago, and isn't the best but you should like it enough. I hate webcams because it's stupid to talk to them, but without patter many effects seem fairly dull, like this one "Jumping Gemini" Goes so much faster and is engaging with all my speaking in real life. Fun stuff though.

I just thought of a cool effect using the postergasm stuff, with the name of a chosen card appearing on the back of a Postergasm poster somewhere, I need to do it street magic style to a stranger at the mall, and get it on video for you guys...you'd like it. I hate cameras for public magic though when I'm trying out new tricks, makes me feel too much pressure to get good reactions, I think I would do it though.

Cramulus

that's pretty cool. The webcam kind of bites, I agree, but you've got some good tricks in there.

bringdownthesystem

:wink: Thank yeh. I hope to meet ya all someday and show something really cool...stupid webcam.

By the way...TOOOTALLY off topic, but any chance we're going to have a GASM where we do all try to meet in one spot for....something :oops:?

Cramulus

where do you live?

rumor has it there will be a meatup in Boston on 5/23 or 5/15 or something like that

and rumor has it the Divided Cabals of Left Portland will be meeting up at some point. Some shall enter. Less shall leave.

bringdownthesystem

Ah, heres another I like to do...that's not me by the way lol:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=bpIcz8UjA9M It's blaine.

I live in Oklahoma atm, just came from Texas...Boston is a tiny bit far. IF it was a big enough gathering, I would be more tempted to travel farther, but still a bit far.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

bringdownthesystem