News:

I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

STRIFE or CHAOS?????

Started by hooplala, February 25, 2008, 09:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

the question?the question?the question?the question?the question?the question?the question?the question?the question?
the question?the question?the question?the question?the question?the question?the question?the question?the question?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

New technobeats, ITT.

MC Untzalot
-Makin a comeback!

Triple Zero

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

LMNO

LMNO

Triple Zero

grrr mihd is being a bitch.

i'll try again later, otherwise you might wanna upload it to http://ifile.it , it seems the mihd guys started a new project or something, which is the same, only different .. at least a couple of days ago mihd redirected there, but now it seems to be back .. oh well.

LMNO

Cool, I'll try that.  MiHD is being a pain for me, as well.

You can stream the track at http://earfatigue.multiply.com/music/item/185/MC_Untzalot

hooplala

Thread-jacking bastards!  :argh!:

You're lucky we're not at TCC or I'd have you both drawn and quartered!
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

AFK

Blood!  Blood!  Blood!  Blood!
/
:argh!:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

My replies have been completely consistent with the current page (starting with the "repeat the question" riff from 000).

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Triple Zero