News:

Testimonial: "Yeah, wasn't expecting it. Near shat myself."

Main Menu

TRANSMISSIONS FROM ARIZONA

Started by LMNO, February 29, 2008, 07:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B_M_W

You know just enough about the history of this board to be dangerous, and no where near enough to understand its social and cyclic dynamics.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Pope Lecherous

Does that lack of knowledge of this board's relations imply that i could not be an effective troll here?  Or does it imply that i'm not into trolling?  Or are you trying to say something else?
--- War to the knife, knife to the hilt.

B_M_W

Quote from: Pope Lecherous on March 07, 2008, 01:05:14 AM
Does that lack of knowledge of this boards relations imply that i could not be an effective troll here?

Look around. You are surrounded by some of the greatest trolls of our generation.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

Pope Lecherous

but somehow i completely misunderstood rwhn's post.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: B_M_W on March 06, 2008, 05:10:40 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 06, 2008, 03:23:26 AM
Quote from: Pope Lecherous on March 05, 2008, 07:06:37 AM

Don't you have a family roger?  Why do you spend so much time playing bullshit games on the internet? 

I don't see any reason to grace this with an answer.

Does anyone else?

The way he worded that? Hellz no.

Period, hellz no.

My personal life is my business.  My internet usage is my business.

I don't feel any need to answer any questions about it.  If I decide to talk about it, I will.  I will not respond well to transparent attempts to humiliate, as in PL's post.

It's really that simple.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ratatosk on March 06, 2008, 04:34:06 PM

I agree... Roger is one of many who contribute and honestly, Roger contributes a particular type of content, but not much other than his particular style of rant. (No offense to Roger meant!!!).

I am what I am.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pope Lecherous on March 07, 2008, 12:12:46 AM
Quote from: Mourning Star on March 06, 2008, 05:58:15 PM

Quote from: Cain on March 06, 2008, 04:39:27 PM
I was going to ignore the irony of Pope Lech talking about people standing up when he has contributed exactly...how much in rants and similar content again?
Oh oh!  I know the answer to this one....
"Fuck all"

You are both right,  i dont contribute shit to this website but my 10 cents.  But i like this forum and i come back because of people like Cain, Silly, Cram, Sepia, RHWN and others who turn out interesting shit.  But i am DAMN CONFIDENT that i produce more than handing out flyers and pamphlets... as important as it is to expose people to Discordia, this just aint enough.  My doings are not online oh well.  My rants are spoken and spontaneous.  The things i say can mean the difference between life and death, why not take advantage of that position and use it to rant discordia?

You can call me whatever you want mourning star and imply that i am one of those but i ain't.  It's okay though, that flatulence you released in the form of a post shows great courage.  It is easy for anyone to be as ignorant as you but it takes courage to be as ignorant as you and to speak it so that everyone may recognize it.  Maybe someone will correct you and wisdom will have been gained, or maybe not.  Of course your idiocy inspired some others to shed their fear and jump on the bandwagon of talking shit and grouping up.  :roll:

and i'm not fat by any means, and i havent done a couch-fort as recently as you probably have... you're closer to your childhood than i am, intellectually at least.

As far as conspiracy is concerned, didnt someone say faust was on board with this  "betrayal"?  Who else was?  Who is so much of a pussy that they cant tell Roger they dont like him and want him gone?  I dont want him gone. Some people do though.

Making friends fast, eh, asshole?

Mourning Star

Quote from: Pope Lecherous on March 07, 2008, 01:17:03 AM
but somehow i completely misunderstood damn near everything, ever

Fixed that for you.

Also, it appears that you might be slightly delusional.  At the very least, you're depressed and utterly wrought with negative emotions.

But this AMAZING book will help you to fix all that.  It tells us how to deal with the reactive mind, the cause of all of our negative emotions.  It was written by an absolute genius of a man.  Perhaps you've heard of it?

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Pope Lecherous on March 07, 2008, 12:12:46 AM
Quote from: Mourning Star on March 06, 2008, 05:58:15 PM

Quote from: Cain on March 06, 2008, 04:39:27 PM
I was going to ignore the irony of Pope Lech talking about people standing up when he has contributed exactly...how much in rants and similar content again?
Oh oh!  I know the answer to this one....
"Fuck all"

You are both right,  i dont contribute shit to this website but my 10 cents.  But i like this forum and i come back because of people like Cain, Silly, Cram, Sepia, RHWN and others who turn out interesting shit.  But i am DAMN CONFIDENT that i produce more than handing out flyers and pamphlets... as important as it is to expose people to Discordia, this just aint enough.  My doings are not online oh well.  My rants are spoken and spontaneous.  The things i say can mean the difference between life and death, why not take advantage of that position and use it to rant discordia?

Life and Death? Would you like to expound on Life saving rants... should make for an interesting discussion.

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

B_M_W

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2008, 02:12:04 AM

Don't you have a family roger?  Why do you spend so much time playing bullshit games on the internet? 

Does anyone else?

Period, hellz no.

I don't feel any need to answer any questions about it.  If I decide to talk about it, I will.  I will not respond well to transparent attempts to humiliate, as in PL's post.

It's really that simple.

Thats basically what I meant. I understand.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: B_M_W on March 07, 2008, 03:57:40 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2008, 02:12:04 AM

Does anyone else?

Period, hellz no.

It's really that simple.

Thats basically what I meant. I understand.

I know.  I was both agreeing with you, and using your post as a springboard for more hate.

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: Ratatosk on March 07, 2008, 03:18:06 AM
Life and Death? Would you like to expound on Life saving rants... should make for an interesting discussion.

I was talking about how the decisions and things i say during the course of work can mean life or death.  Having that position, having those ears... i rant a lot.  It usually comes in the form of an ass chewing to my Marines.

There was one life saving rant, though.  A Marine was going to kill himself and i talked him back down to a level where he wasn't going to hurt himself, then i talked to him about BIP type stuff.

Also, there have been death inspiring rants.

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: Mourning Star on March 07, 2008, 02:20:14 AM
Also, it appears that you might be slightly delusional.  At the very least, you're depressed and utterly wrought with negative emotions.

But this AMAZING book will help you to fix all that.  It tells us how to deal with the reactive mind, the cause of all of our negative emotions.  It was written by an absolute genius of a man.  Perhaps you've heard of it?

Delusional, maybe or maybe not.  I am certainly not lying about my profession or what i do or do not do.  That was a good... uhh... joke there about scientology.  Really, how can you make me feel worse about myself?  Your jokes are getting less funny and sounding more desperate... the scientology one only made me chuckle compared to your previous ones.  Are you more hesitant now to showcase your ignorance?  Don't let me be the one to rob you of your courage.

barumunk

wtfs going on here ? whoa no need to hate monger! (moar than necessary)  :|

"For it is with the mysteries of our religion, as with wholesome pills for the sick, which swallowed whole, have the virtue to cure; but chewed, are for the most part cast up again without effect." Thomas Hobbes

I was always taught to chew everything before i swallow.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman