News:

Oceana has always been at war with Iraq

Main Menu

BREAKING: US MARINE THROWS PUPPY OFF A CLIFF

Started by Cain, March 04, 2008, 03:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Random Probability

First off, Cain saw troof first.  (hint: I was trolling just a wee bit)

Second, Silly was essentially correct.  You can't train someone to kill human beings for a living, then act surprised when they don't give a shit about the welfare of some random animal.  Replace the puppy with a rat, a rabbit, a chicken, a pig, a wild bird of some sort, or a giant frigging spider and contrast your emotions.  Admit it: you're all weepy only because it's a canine and that is your only reason for being so emotional.

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, though.  Personally I don't think anyone in the West has any right whatsoever to care more about animals than human beings.  They say compassion only comes to those with imagination.  Try to imagine what you'd have to go through to end up in that Marine's boots.

Think about it.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Random Probability on March 05, 2008, 04:47:01 PM
First off, Cain saw troof first.  (hint: I was trolling just a wee bit)

Second, Silly was essentially correct.  You can't train someone to kill human beings for a living, then act surprised when they don't give a shit about the welfare of some random animal.  Replace the puppy with a rat, a rabbit, a chicken, a pig, a wild bird of some sort, or a giant frigging spider and contrast your emotions.  Admit it: you're all weepy only because it's a canine and that is your only reason for being so emotional.

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, though.  Personally I don't think anyone in the West has any right whatsoever to care more about animals than human beings.  They say compassion only comes to those with imagination.  Try to imagine what you'd have to go through to end up in that Marine's boots.

Think about it.

a) i don't care for dogs, i'd feel just as blech about any other animal.
b) huh? why can't we?
c) he chose to be a marine.

Faust

Quote from: Random Probability on March 05, 2008, 04:47:01 PM
First off, Cain saw troof first.  (hint: I was trolling just a wee bit)

Second, Silly was essentially correct.  You can't train someone to kill human beings for a living, then act surprised when they don't give a shit about the welfare of some random animal.  Replace the puppy with a rat, a rabbit, a chicken, a pig, a wild bird of some sort, or a giant frigging spider and contrast your emotions.  Admit it: you're all weepy only because it's a canine and that is your only reason for being so emotional.
i didn't feel all weepy for the dog, but the marine irritated me, honestly i would been filled with smug glee if someone had pushed him off the cliff then.

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, though.  Personally I don't think anyone in the West has any right whatsoever to care more about animals than human beings.  They say compassion only comes to those with imagination.  Try to imagine what you'd have to go through to end up in that Marine's boots.

Think about it.
oh yes sorry i see now, that excuses his actions.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Random Probability

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

East Coast Hustle

you know, it's really too bad for this guy that...

1) I'm not gonna bother to find out whether or not this is a hoax

and...

2) One of his neighbors (literally lives on his block) is a long-time NSRA agent.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

LMNO

Triple Zero

Quote from: Faust on March 05, 2008, 04:20:48 PMthis isnt as bad as pictures of the woman who crushed the cat in her high heels.
She turned up dead in a river strangled after 4chan found out about it.

wow really?

is the story about that on ED?

cause i saw that pic and was like UGH

otoh i wouldn't want to meet the freak that strangled her.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Random Probability

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on March 06, 2008, 12:30:03 AM
you know, it's really too bad for this guy that...

1) I'm not gonna bother to find out whether or not this is a hoax

and...

2) One of his neighbors (literally lives on his block) is a long-time NSRA agent.

Is that the National Street Rod Association  or the National Shoe Retailers Association?

Just curious.  I can see how the National Shoe Retailers Association could be dread, though.

(*shivers*)

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Random Probability on March 04, 2008, 07:12:29 PM
I concur.  Dog was dead.

May I ask why all of you are so gullible when it comes to things such as "puppies"?

Bullshit, that dog was alive.

1) It was moving when he held it.
2) It's legs were curled up which is something puppies do when they're picked up by the scruff of the neck. If it was dead and in that position, rigor mortis would have to have set in which can't be the case since as soon as the dog hits the air it begins flailing it's limbs.

Thanks for playing Shoop or Not a Shoop.

This guy is being investigated by the Marine Corp btw.

Random Probability

Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on March 07, 2008, 08:27:08 PM
Quote from: Random Probability on March 04, 2008, 07:12:29 PM
I concur.  Dog was dead.

May I ask why all of you are so gullible when it comes to things such as "puppies"?

Bullshit, that dog was alive.

1) It was moving when he held it.
2) It's legs were curled up which is something puppies do when they're picked up by the scruff of the neck. If it was dead and in that position, rigor mortis would have to have set in which can't be the case since as soon as the dog hits the air it begins flailing it's limbs.

Thanks for playing Shoop or Not a Shoop.

This guy is being investigated by the Marine Corp btw.

All apollogeez.  As much as I would enjoy ganking your chain on this, you must have missed the part where it was a  :troll: 

On a more serious note:

1) It was just a puppy
2) The fewer dogs the better
3) Dogs are being used to carry IEDs since Americans are so fucking gullible when it comes to dogs and shit
4) It was just a puppy
5) I'm sure they are going to crucify the poor bastard and leave his PTSD untreated when he gets out of Leavenworth.
6) You do realize that his primary job is to kill human beings, right?
7) It was just a puppy

Not to sound too callous here, but when you have worked for a government who won't stop the worst shit imaginable from happening to innocent people when they have the means to do so, it makes it a little hard to comprehend how that same government would even lift a finger to look into the fate of one little puppy.

Is any of this making sense?

Cain

Shibboleet The Annihilator

1-7

Fuck off RP, those puppies were brainwashed into carrying IEDs.

Also as an American I can say: killing humans is perfectly acceptable but killing puppies, kittens, or bunnies (provided they are cute) is not.

Cain

Readers of the Daily Mail have come to similar conclusions, apparently, and they're not even American.