News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

BREAKING: US MARINE THROWS PUPPY OFF A CLIFF

Started by Cain, March 04, 2008, 03:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Give it time, one day everyone will be an American.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Random Probability on March 07, 2008, 09:35:19 PM
Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on March 07, 2008, 08:27:08 PM
Quote from: Random Probability on March 04, 2008, 07:12:29 PM
I concur.  Dog was dead.

May I ask why all of you are so gullible when it comes to things such as "puppies"?

Bullshit, that dog was alive.

1) It was moving when he held it.
2) It's legs were curled up which is something puppies do when they're picked up by the scruff of the neck. If it was dead and in that position, rigor mortis would have to have set in which can't be the case since as soon as the dog hits the air it begins flailing it's limbs.

Thanks for playing Shoop or Not a Shoop.

This guy is being investigated by the Marine Corp btw.

All apollogeez.  As much as I would enjoy ganking your chain on this, you must have missed the part where it was a  :troll: 

On a more serious note:

1) It was just a puppy
2) The fewer dogs the better
3) Dogs are being used to carry IEDs since Americans are so fucking gullible when it comes to dogs and shit
4) It was just a puppy
5) I'm sure they are going to crucify the poor bastard and leave his PTSD untreated when he gets out of Leavenworth.
6) You do realize that his primary job is to kill human beings, right?
7) It was just a puppy

Not to sound too callous here, but when you have worked for a government who won't stop the worst shit imaginable from happening to innocent people when they have the means to do so, it makes it a little hard to comprehend how that same government would even lift a finger to look into the fate of one little puppy.

Is any of this making sense?

umm...

you're a fucking fucktard. KYSFTB.

is any of THIS making sense?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Random Probability

Quote from: Cain on March 07, 2008, 09:50:19 PM
Are there a lot of IED attacks in Hawaii?
They were doing combat ops in Hawaii?  I remember it being... greener...

Random Probability

Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on March 07, 2008, 09:53:21 PM
1-7

Fuck off RP, those puppies were brainwashed into carrying IEDs.

:lulz:

Also as an American I can say: killing humans is perfectly acceptable but killing puppies, kittens, or bunnies (provided they are cute) is not.

That's racist!  What do you have against coyotes and wolves?  They make puppies, too!

Cain

Quote from: Random Probability on March 07, 2008, 10:46:48 PM

Dunno, cant remember the video, all I remember was hearing that it happened in Hawaii.  Might be true, might not be.

Random Probability

Quote from: Cain on March 07, 2008, 10:54:02 PM
Quote from: Random Probability on March 07, 2008, 10:46:48 PM

Dunno, cant remember the video, all I remember was hearing that it happened in Hawaii.  Might be true, might not be.

I heard his wife moved to Hawaii in Feb '08.  That means he left Iraq no later than January.  The timing of the video release seems like his buddy had a copy and his buddy's wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/lesbian/gay/homosexual/transexual/bisexual/lover didn't like it and put it up on youtube.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

How the fuck does her leaving in February mean that he left no later than January?

Maybe Hustle is onto something...

Sir Squid Diddimus

doesn't matter where the guy did it.
he's a douchebag jarhead.
(there's a difference between a marine and a jarhead so don't take offense plz)

I believe some parts of Hawaii are quite rocky and a little less green than others. Considering it's mostly a chain of volcanoes and all. It has it's pretty places and it's ugly ones.

Cain

Paging Agent Cainad....we have a special mission for you.

8)

Random Probability

Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on March 08, 2008, 01:25:36 AM
How the fuck does her leaving in February mean that he left no later than January?

Maybe Hustle is onto something...
Here's how the military works.  He just did a tour in Iraq.  That means he has no less than 45 days leave accrued (assuming 18 months in-country) so he is going to want to take 30 days to be with family.  Plus he has to move his wife back out to Kaneohe Bay (she most likely stayed with relatives in the States while he was gone).

So... Rotates out in January, takes 30 days leave, moves his wife to Hawaii in February...  Ta-da!  Now it's today.

What I don't get in all of this is that people are somehow upset because a man who kills human beings for a living happened to have thrown a puppy.  There are much more important things to worry about, you know.

Sir Squid Diddimus

well let me try to explain why a person would be upset over a man killing an animal that really had no way of defending itself, had no idea what was happening to it, doesn't understand the concept of "war on turrurrrrr" .... oh wait. just did.

to me, people who do that kind of shit are weak little pussies.
seriously.

"ooh look at me, big tough guy, gonna throw this defenseless animal like a rag doll, all my buddies will laugh, har har *choke on my own vomit* har!"

Sir Squid Diddimus

it just reminds me of the boy that lived down the street when i was a kid.

caught a frog and showed it to me, then ripped a leg off for no reason.
i gave him a black eye, he went runnin home to his mommy and she came over yellin at my parents about how I was a monster.

i just dont care for animal abuse.

Anch

Quote from: Random Probability on March 08, 2008, 05:51:28 PM
What I don't get in all of this is that people are somehow upset because a man who kills human beings for a living happened to have thrown a puppy.
Well, sorry for not for not sharing your anthropocentrific worldview.

Quote from: Cthulhu's Squidling on March 08, 2008, 05:59:26 PM
well let me try to explain why a person would be upset over a man killing an animal that really had no way of defending itself, had no idea what was happening to it, doesn't understand the concept of "war on turrurrrrr"
qft
help I'm trapped in a online-personality-machine and can't escargh

Faust

Quote from: triple zero on March 06, 2008, 02:36:05 PM
Quote from: Faust on March 05, 2008, 04:20:48 PMthis isnt as bad as pictures of the woman who crushed the cat in her high heels.
She turned up dead in a river strangled after 4chan found out about it.

wow really?

is the story about that on ED?

cause i saw that pic and was like UGH

otoh i wouldn't want to meet the freak that strangled her.
I read it on SA, look up kitten crusher in ed, it might be there.
And I get a sickening feeling the guy who wacked her probably had a fedora and got really passionate when people knock anime.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Faust

Quote from: Random Probability on March 08, 2008, 05:51:28 PM
What I don't get in all of this is that people are somehow upset because a man who kills human beings for a living happened to have thrown a puppy.  There are much more important things to worry about, you know.
all people who are marines kill puppies daily.
Sleepless nights at the chateau