News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

Purple Monkey Statement One (from a long time ago)

Started by Irreverend Hugh, KSC, February 25, 2004, 06:23:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerMy magic consists of outbursts of violence and foul language.

It ain't much, but it keeps the yahoos away from my door.
Sounds like highly effective magic to me.

A useful trick I learned in the army was The Slap.

It's a technique by which you can knock down anyone, of any size, with a simple slap.  It does them no permanent harm, but it's funny as hell.

Now, THAT'S magic.
I wanna learn that kinda magic.

Simple.  Slap them low on the side of the head.  Position it so that your thumb strikes JUST in front of their ear (at the base of the earlobe), and that your cupped fingers strike them on the neck JUST behind the ear.  This messes up their inner ear for a second, they lose their balance, and fall down.  Done properly, it makes a HELL of a SLAP noise.

Do NOT strike the actual ear itself.
Cool, thanks. 8)

My pleasure, ma'am.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Trollax

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerMy magic consists of outbursts of violence and foul language.

It ain't much, but it keeps the yahoos away from my door.
Sounds like highly effective magic to me.

A useful trick I learned in the army was The Slap.

It's a technique by which you can knock down anyone, of any size, with a simple slap.  It does them no permanent harm, but it's funny as hell.

Now, THAT'S magic.
I wanna learn that kinda magic.

Simple.  Slap them low on the side of the head.  Position it so that your thumb strikes JUST in front of their ear (at the base of the earlobe), and that your cupped fingers strike them on the neck JUST behind the ear.  This messes up their inner ear for a second, they lose their balance, and fall down.  Done properly, it makes a HELL of a SLAP noise.

Do NOT strike the actual ear itself.

>:D  >:D  >:D  >:D  :mrgreen:

The Good Reverend Roger

Practice, practice, practice.

Do it wrong, you're likely to get your ass kicked.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Trollax

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerPractice, practice, practice.

Do it wrong, you're likely to get your ass kicked.

well all I need is a willing dummy... and I do mean dummy  :lol:

Efrim

Excellent Hugh. I´ve got to get around to writing that manifesto of mine...
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken

L,
Efrim

Bella

Everything Hugh writes is excellent.
And I look forward to reading your manifesto, Efrim.
Hurry and write it, please.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Efrim

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomEverything Hugh writes is excellent.

The pressure is on....

love your Ani quote by the way.
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken

L,
Efrim

Bella

Quote from: Efrim
Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomEverything Hugh writes is excellent.

The pressure is on....

love your Ani quote by the way.
Thanks, Ani is great, huh?

No pressure.......just hurry and write it when you're ready to.
just like in a dream

Efrim

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomThanks, Ani is great, huh?

Sure. I need to round up a few pieces of information first. I´ve already started. Yeah, Ani is great. I´m a rabid fan, I own all the offcial releases and several bootlegs. Seen her 4 times.

L,
Efrim

Bella

Sure. I need to round up a few pieces of information first. I´ve already started. Yeah, Ani is great. I´m a rabid fan, I own all the offcial releases and several bootlegs. Seen her 4 times.
Cool, that you've already started your manifesto. My niece, who reads tarot under the name 'JoyfulGirl', went to see Ani play in Salt Lake City a while back and Ani gave her a broken guitar string.  I'm jealous that you've seen her 4 times - I'm also a rabid fan....the woman is a mad genius.
just like in a dream

Efrim

Cool, that you've already started your manifesto. My niece, who reads tarot under the name 'JoyfulGirl', went to see Ani play in Salt Lake City a while back and Ani gave her a broken guitar string.  I'm jealous that you've seen her 4 times - I'm also a rabid fan....the woman is a mad genius.

It was strange. When I was in Barcelona I met a guy whose best friend was the drummer in Ani´s band. I talked to him for a while and got some inside dirt that won´t be made public until her behind the music comes out, I imagine.

L,
Efrim