News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

Hello everyone

Started by PrincessKLS, March 07, 2008, 01:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Oh dear, look at that.  You've posted.  Whoops, too bad for you.

I'll guess I'll have to invite everyone around to the Royalty forums.

Not to mention give out all your personal information to anyone who wants it.

And then, once we've laid that place to waste, we'll move onto another forum that you've made your home.  And another one, and another one, until we ruin your entire internet experience.

Requia ☣

So, before I go off and help you cause destruction and chaos, what exactly is the cause of all this?
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Cain

PKLS has been stakling me for two years, because I bad-mouthed her imaginary fuck-toy, Prince William  :lol:

Its kind of tragic really, because she's not very good at it, in addition to being obviously insane.

PrincessKLS

Cain, I haven't stalked you for 2 years, in fact we did get along at some point while you were at mysticwicks and I did think for a time that you could've right but some point I realized how wrong you were.

And for tha t I spent 8 months obsessing over Kanye West, but I think you for thaat because I realized after soul searching both men were right for me somehow, I love them both now :)

I knew them both in 2 seperate past lives and heck me and William have the love of his music in common, he did perform at the Concert for Diana event.

I see good in William, I just wished you did.

Cain your aura is fascinating to me, I have feeling sometime in this life we'll meet, but I don't want to you :(
I am an idiot and I have very poor vaginal hygiene.

Nast

It kinda makes me feel as if people like this's sole reason for existing
is for the cruel amusement of others.

And I'm okay with that.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

PrincessKLS

Naughty Pope, bend over take a S&M style spanking from me and a vibrator up the ass while you are bent over :p

Payne

Quote from: PrincessKLS on March 12, 2008, 12:54:15 AM
Naughty Pope, bend over take a S&M style spanking from me and a vibrator up the ass while you are bent over :p

Thats how we roll here. We like it kinky.

Cain has an interesting aura? I think that you spanking Nasturtiums over the internet is as close to getting laid as you're going to get.

PrincessKLS

I may be a virgin but I can get kinky :p

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

East Coast Hustle

have you seen a picture of her?

"uncouth" doesn't even begin to describe it.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Nast

Quote from: PrincessKLS on March 12, 2008, 12:57:43 AM

^

It's kind of like watching breeding eels.
There's a lot of writhing and squirming around, but nothing actually gets done.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This thread is making me really uncomfortable now.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

UUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on March 11, 2008, 09:15:07 PM
Oh dear, look at that.  You've posted.  Whoops, too bad for you.

I'll guess I'll have to invite everyone around to the Royalty forums.

Not to mention give out all your personal information to anyone who wants it.

And then, once we've laid that place to waste, we'll move onto another forum that you've made your home.  And another one, and another one, until we ruin your entire internet experience.

Post link.

TGRR,
Teh Gawdzilla of de intarwebs.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Sorry.  "Bearded fat lady kink" doesn't do a thing for me.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.