News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

Hello everyone

Started by PrincessKLS, March 07, 2008, 01:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: PrincessKLS on March 12, 2008, 12:57:43 AM
I may be a virgin but I can get kinky :p

there is nothing worse then a virgin who discribes herself as "kinky"
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Cramulus

Yeah this counts, right? We can go troll her forum now?

Do we have pix of Princess KLS? I'm sure we could photoshop them into something compromising.

This is gonna be really brutal.  :lulz: I mean, it's one thing to get an entire forum pissed off. It's another thing entirely if they know that it's happening because one of their members provoked it.

And we'll be sure that they know YOU'RE why we're there.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on March 12, 2008, 04:04:20 AM
Yeah this counts, right? We can go troll her forum now?

Do we have pix of Princess KLS? I'm sure we could photoshop them into something compromising.

This is gonna be really brutal.  :lulz: I mean, it's one thing to get an entire forum pissed off. It's another thing entirely if they know that it's happening because one of their members provoked it.

And we'll be sure that they know YOU'RE why we're there.

SOMEBODY GIVE THE GOOD REVEREND THE MOTHERFUCKING LINK!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Payne

Kimmy Gibbler

I did.  Just google PrincessKLS and you'll find her shit smeared all over the fucking place.

I'm too lazy to find pix of yon ham-beast, so someone please provide them so I can apply the necessary BBQ.

It's not so much that I care about anything this dumb shit did so much as I need to lash out.
KIMMY GIBBLER:  SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Requia ☣

Alright, trolling has begun, hope you guys join me, I'd feel like the epic fail guy if I'm the only one.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

barumunk

Quote from: Requiem on March 12, 2008, 07:17:16 AM
Alright, trolling has begun, hope you guys join me, I'd feel like the epic fail guy if I'm the only one.

which one you trolling = hxxp://www.theinternetforum.net/royalforum/ ? or the above one?

"For it is with the mysteries of our religion, as with wholesome pills for the sick, which swallowed whole, have the virtue to cure; but chewed, are for the most part cast up again without effect." Thomas Hobbes

I was always taught to chew everything before i swallow.

Requia ☣

The royalty one.

It's funny as hell, after I post one horrible link, saying not to click on it, (which they do) they then click on a second link

and then a third...   :lulz:

also, the mods seem to be lacking right now, still haven't been banned last I checked (though I stopped paying attention and grew bored already too.)

barumunk

who you posting as, i have just joined the fray

[EDit]

wombat? nevar mind (i take it you dont have 47 kazillion posts)
who are you there?

"For it is with the mysteries of our religion, as with wholesome pills for the sick, which swallowed whole, have the virtue to cure; but chewed, are for the most part cast up again without effect." Thomas Hobbes

I was always taught to chew everything before i swallow.

Requia ☣

NotoriousKLS  Mostly on the Prince William board.  May all be gone by now.

Edit holy crap my stuff is *still* there.  Are all mods this slow?

Payne

Yes.

You have to be quite rough on them, as I recall.

Not ready for trolling yet, but I'll see if I can arrange some attention to be spared later on.

Cain

PKLS should have left now, since I removed her PI.  Therefore, I will not be bringing mass damage down on the aforementioned forums, as part of my deal.

However, should she continue to post here, her PI will go back up and I will happily turn that forum into a hideous pit of peversity.  And naturally, in keeping with my laissez-faire way of doing things, I do not expect anyone else to feel beholden to my deal.  Do whatever you think is best.

Mangrove

Quote from: PrincessKLS on March 12, 2008, 12:05:54 AM
Cain, I haven't stalked you for 2 years, in fact we did get along at some point while you were at mysticwicks and I did think for a time that you could've right but some point I realized how wrong you were.

And for tha t I spent 8 months obsessing over Kanye West, but I think you for thaat because I realized after soul searching both men were right for me somehow, I love them both now :)

I knew them both in 2 seperate past lives and heck me and William have the love of his music in common, he did perform at the Concert for Diana event.

I see good in William, I just wished you did.

Cain your aura is fascinating to me, I have feeling sometime in this life we'll meet, but I don't want to you :(

Damn it Cain! She's just outed you as an Indigo Child!  :lulz:
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.